Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email
News:

My Community

Author Topic: WTB: Oversized NAA 22 magnum grips  (Read 13935 times)

cpool222

• Probational user
Hoping to find some oversized grips for my NAA 22 mag pistol, could be any that are oversized that I can afford.  Thanks

Uncle_Lee

• Bulls-eye
  • Time to have coffee & read. Probably comment.
The ones that fit my hand best and are the most stable are from Cvang.

http://www.revisioncv.com/

God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON

dbgUSMC

• Sometimes hits target
I bought some oversized grips and they are so loose! I'm going to have to find a way to shim them up so they don't wiggle so bad. Right now there's no way I would use them how they fit the pistol. I'm currently modding mine to make them look a little better than they do. After that I will need to find out how to fix the fit.

ikoiko

• Bulls-eye
Uncle Lee

Would you be able/willing to show a picture of your handful of a mini wearing Chong grips?

cpool222

• Probational user
I bought some oversized grips and they are so loose! I'm going to have to find a way to shim them up so they don't wiggle so bad. Right now there's no way I would use them how they fit the pistol. I'm currently modding mine to make them look a little better than they do. After that I will need to find out how to fix the fit.

dbgUSMC, what type oversized grips did you buy if you don't mind me asking... don't want to make the same mistake... Thanks

Uncle_Lee

• Bulls-eye
Uncle Lee

Would you be able/willing to show a picture of your handful of a mini wearing Chong grips?

Might be a day or so. Sure
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON

dbgUSMC

• Sometimes hits target

dbgUSMC, what type oversized grips did you buy if you don't mind me asking... don't want to make the same mistake... Thanks

No, I'm glad you asked. I bought the rosewood oversized grips for the magnum. They don't fit the frame good at all like the standard magnum small grips do. I would do a video and show you but I have the grips at my work to try fix them. I was wanting to see what others did to shim theirs because it has to be fixable.

Uncle_Lee

• Bulls-eye
Here are some pictures with the Pug.
I hope they are what you needed.
What I like about Chong’s grips most is that when you take the revolver in your hand and grasp it with your middle and ring fingers and pull it snuggly back into the palm of your hand, you can move your thumb or trigger finger and the revolver will still stay stable. You can move your thumb or trigger finger and the barrel stays in line with your elbow, forearm, and wrist.

When using these for self defense at close ranges, 5-10 feet, I doubt if the mini is going to get high enough in front of the eye to use any type of sight or along the barrel.
I feel with these grips, as I am pulling my mini out of my pocket, I already know just about where the end of that barrel is pointed. As I am raising my hand I know that the barrel is pointed in the direction of my forearm.

God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON

ikoiko

• Bulls-eye
Thanks Uncle Lee

I've yet to try posting pictures on here, and knew you had no problem with it. Since you're a big fan of Chong"s grips (as am I) , I thought it would give people a better idea of how good his grips are.

Thanks again

.54Cal_Kidd

• Outer ring
  • Thie space to let
I'd love to get a set of Applejacks for my Widow but I don't like the trigger digging into my knuckle.
Although, from the looks of it, I think the finger grooves position the middle finger low enough.
Uncle Lee?
Never underestimate the delusional power of irrationality.

Arrogance isn't the same as stupidity, but it tends to have similar results.---David Drake

AZsnipe

• Sometimes hits target
Hey folks, there is a set of Cvang grips up for sale at Ebay.  They are going for $40 and $5 shipping.

Snipe

rab

• Probational user
I have a brand new set of mini master rubber grips I would take 20 plus shipping for if thats what You are looking for

Uncle_Lee

• Bulls-eye
I'd love to get a set of Applejacks for my Widow but I don't like the trigger digging into my knuckle.
Although, from the looks of it, I think the finger grooves position the middle finger low enough.
Uncle Lee?

That is one of the main reasons I like Cvang grips, the trigger does not mash into the middle finger.
The grooves keep the finger just low enough to prevent this.
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON

.54Cal_Kidd

• Outer ring
  • Thie space to let
That is one of the main reasons I like Cvang grips, the trigger does not mash into the middle finger.
The grooves keep the finger just low enough to prevent this.

Dangit! Now I gotta get a set!
Checks the sofa for loose change...
Never underestimate the delusional power of irrationality.

Arrogance isn't the same as stupidity, but it tends to have similar results.---David Drake

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines
Page created in 0.034 seconds with 25 queries.