Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email
News:

My Community

Author Topic: CVang Grips Installed  (Read 25783 times)

west5757

• Gun Fumbler
CVang Grips Installed
« on: 10 »
I got my CVang grips in last friday and took them out for a test drive. I love these things. Makes accurate shooting a lot easier and it doesn't add that much to the size of the gun.

Can't say enough good things about these grips.

Uncle_Lee

• Bulls-eye
  • Time to have coffee & read. Probably comment.
Re: CVang Grips Installed
« Reply #1 on: 17 »
I am with you on the Cvang grips.
I have found nothing that even compares to them.
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON

west5757

• Gun Fumbler
« Reply #2 on: 07 »
I've bought a lot of grips for a lot of guns over the years but I think this set has turned out to be the most useful. This is the first pocket gun I have owned though. They make shooting this gun so much better. It was fun before but now I can't wait to shoot it again.

jbanos

• Probational user
« Reply #3 on: 17 »
Sounds good. How do I buy a set? how much are they?
Cheers

m82a1pa

« Reply #4 on: 17 »
Sounds good. How do I buy a set? how much are they?
Cheers

Go here: http://www.revisioncv.com/

agrizzlyman

• Sometimes hits target
« Reply #5 on: 17 »
I hear so many good reviews about the CVang grips. They obviously make a big difference on the minis with standard grips. I'm specifically looking for someone who has installed them on a Black Widow who can tell me if they are a big improvement over the BW grips. I've asked before but it wasn't clear that the answers referred specifically to the BW (and/or MM) grips). I want to purchase a pair but hesitate until I hear from someone with direct experience.
Liberalism is a Mental Disorder

Uncle_Lee

• Bulls-eye
« Reply #6 on: 20 »
OK grizz,
To me the Cvang grips are an improvement over the BW standard grips.
I will make you a deal that you can't refuse.
Get a set and try them.
If you don't like them better than the standard grips, I will buy them as long as they are in new condition.
I will give you your money back and pay the shipping.
All you have to loose is the original shipping charge from Chong to you.
I have them on the Mini Master, Black Widow, Pug and all the 1860 series.
In my opinion, there is nothing better.
I don't think you will get a better recommendation. 8)
Uncle Lee

I hear so many good reviews about the CVang grips. They obviously make a big difference on the minis with standard grips. I'm specifically looking for someone who has installed them on a Black Widow who can tell me if they are a big improvement over the BW grips. I've asked before but it wasn't clear that the answers referred specifically to the BW (and/or MM) grips). I want to purchase a pair but hesitate until I hear from someone with direct experience.
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON

agrizzlyman

• Sometimes hits target
« Reply #7 on: 21 »
An offer I can't refuse. You have a deal, uncle! I'm whipping out my credit card as we speak.

keyman

• Sometimes hits target
« Reply #8 on: 22 »
That's a glowing recommendation from uncle_lee.  What a guy.

The Vang grips are very well conceived and professionally crafted.  I have a set on my BW and I really enjoy everything about them.  Just shot today and my worst group @ 7 yards was well under 3 inches.  Was really appreciating the extra stability of the thumb rest this afternoon. 
]

agrizzlyman

• Sometimes hits target
« Reply #9 on: 22 »
Just placed my order for a set in Royalwood to match the grips on my Dan Wesson Pointman 7  8)

Uncle_Lee

• Bulls-eye
« Reply #10 on: 06 »
Alright.
You won't be unhappy.
But if you are, just e-mail me. 8)
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON

tocsn40

• Bulls-eye
« Reply #11 on: 07 »
Cant remember who it was but i have a set of grips made by a forem member that i dont lik uncle lee would you buy them for me. I think they are made out of a 2x4.  The have a nice wood grain to tbem
Tocsn40

Uncle_Lee

• Bulls-eye
« Reply #12 on: 07 »
Only Cvang grips.
Sorry. 8)
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON

jbanos

• Probational user
« Reply #13 on: 19 »
Placed order for Rosewood set today. Thanks for the info and reviews guys. Can't wait to install them on my new sheriff!.
They do look nice on the Black Widow.....

Cheers

Zatx

• Gun Fumbler
« Reply #14 on: 19 »
Anyone have Chong's email address? He doesn't appear to be receiving the ones sent from his website.

Thanks!

agrizzlyman

• Sometimes hits target
« Reply #15 on: 19 »
[email protected]
received personal reply within the hour.

blackshamrock

• Probational user
« Reply #16 on: 16 »
Got my Vang grips today.  They work well for my wife bit I installed them on my mini 4" and am disappointed.  Too slender and still too short for me.  Any suggestions as to an extension or other universal grips?

Wife is loving hers.

Thanks..... 

RogueTS1

• Bulls-eye
  • En garde
« Reply #17 on: 17 »
Secret Service grips (oversized grips); they give a little more to hold onto if the Cvang's just not enough.
Wounds of the flesh a surgeon's skill may heal but wounded honour is only cured with steel.

tocsn40

• Bulls-eye
« Reply #18 on: 01 »
Man I think you are no. 2 nd one that does not like those grips I just got the first set for 45.
Tocsn40

louiethelump

• Bulls-eye
« Reply #19 on: 09 »
blackshamrock:

Sent you PM about the grips you don't like

Louie
Louie
"Deeds; Not Words"

poncho

• Gun Fumbler
« Reply #20 on: 15 »
as soon as cv starts cranking out grips for the lr I'm ordering a set.

RogueTS1

• Bulls-eye
  • En garde
« Reply #21 on: 16 »
Hey Poncho; I have a set of LR Cvang grips brand new in the bag. Bought them before he started making the Magnums and was expecting a LR that never showed up. They are the black acrylics and would give them up for what they cost me plus shipping. (not sure how much that is right now) Can post picture if interested after I get home.
Wounds of the flesh a surgeon's skill may heal but wounded honour is only cured with steel.

tocsn40

• Bulls-eye
« Reply #22 on: 16 »
Roguets1 i sent pm mess.  About lr grips
Tocsn40

glenn

• Bulls-eye
« Reply #23 on: 16 »
Roguets ... you better hurry up & offer up a full satisfaction, money return guarantee ... before the "Moderation Crew" gets ahold of you !!!

Proud Untermenschen of the NWO

Uncle_Lee

• Bulls-eye
« Reply #24 on: 17 »
Cvang offered a return system when he started selling them. There is a difference.
No "buy um, keep um, like um or not".
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON

heyjoe

• So that others may live
  • Bulls-eye
« Reply #25 on: 18 »
dont waste your breath Uncle Lee, he doesnt have the intellectual capacity to understand the concept of there being a difference between making something and selling it and reselling something you bought elsewhere.
It's too bad that our friends cant be here with us today

glenn

• Bulls-eye
« Reply #26 on: 18 »
You mean like holsters that someone bought somewhere else & is reselling them cause he no longer wanted them ?
Dipszit !

heyjoe

• Bulls-eye
« Reply #27 on: 18 »
he made a few of those holsters himself and has stated he will make and sell more here dipstick.

glenn

• Bulls-eye
« Reply #28 on: 18 »
I think he made what .... 2 of them ????

Give it up Whine-boy.   I can do this as long as you can.

heyjoe

• Bulls-eye
« Reply #29 on: 19 »
so you said the last time......oh thats right you didnt, you left with your tail between your legs......how long were you gone for again?
« Last Edit: 19 by heyjoe »

glenn

• Bulls-eye
« Reply #30 on: 19 »
That's right Whine-Boy ... I got booted for standing up to you wannabee moderators ... that bich about other people trying to moderate.   What's your point boy ?   Don't you wish that you were a REAL moderator & would be able to bann all of us that are tired of your NYC punk attitude ?
Tail between my legs ???   You sure do live in some kinda fantasy world .. don'tcha ?
Hmmm ... maybe if you weren't a double mouth ... you would have a problem with moderators banning me ????    Oh .. that's right ....  more of .. "What's good for someone else .. doesn't apply to me"  Right Whine-Boy ?

As I've said before .. NAA needs to call a few of you goons on the carpet .. for the good of this forum & actually, for the good of business.  As someone else said today ... & I've said before ... "I will not buy another NAA product as long as their forum is run by goons !!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure we will soon again hear the old story about how if it wasn't for us & me & him & him .... this forum would be dead. Nobody else knows half as much about guns as we do.
Yeh ... well maybe ... the people that don't post here .. actually know more about guns .. than yall do collectively ... but just don't want involved in all of your childish shennanigans & being belittled or called stupid ... so we never get to hear their point of view.
Go back to thumping your dummy Whine-Boy !

RogueTS1

• Bulls-eye
  • En garde
« Reply #31 on: 19 »
As long as they come back, shipping paid, in the same condition I sent them, brand new and serviceable, I would gladly refund somebody. I just hope if somebody purchased them they understood what they were purchasing so I didn't have to waste my time going to the Post Office twice for the transaction.

These things are barely worth the aggrevation of trying to find somebody who will appreciate them. Considering the purchase price of a .22 LR to put them on is so low, it is almost worth just purchasing the gun so I don't have to fool with the hassle at the Post Office.

glenn

• Bulls-eye
« Reply #32 on: 19 »
So .. in other words ... you'd just rather not be bothered by idiots .. on an item that isn't worth much more than the shipping back & forth.   Correct ?

heyjoe

• Bulls-eye
« Reply #33 on: 19 »
That's right Whine-Boy ... I got booted for standing up to you wannabee moderators ... that bich about other people trying to moderate.   What's your point boy ?   Don't you wish that you were a REAL moderator & would be able to bann all of us that are tired of your NYC punk attitude ?
Tail between my legs ???   You sure do live in some kinda fantasy world .. don'tcha ?
Hmmm ... maybe if you weren't a double mouth ... you would have a problem with moderators banning me ????    Oh .. that's right ....  more of .. "What's good for someone else .. doesn't apply to me"  Right Whine-Boy ?

As I've said before .. NAA needs to call a few of you goons on the carpet .. for the good of this forum & actually, for the good of business.  As someone else said today ... & I've said before ... "I will not buy another NAA product as long as their forum is run by goons !!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure we will soon again hear the old story about how if it wasn't for us & me & him & him .... this forum would be dead. Nobody else knows half as much about guns as we do.
Yeh ... well maybe ... the people that don't post here .. actually know more about guns .. than yall do collectively ... but just don't want involved in all of your childish shennanigans & being belittled or called stupid ... so we never get to hear their point of view.
Go back to thumping your dummy Whine-Boy !

Hayseed, its ban not bann. don't use words that are too complicated for you. keep it simple.  Is that what you  do all day in WV, thump your dummy? i have to admit that term is a new one for me.

tocsn40

• Bulls-eye
« Reply #34 on: 19 »
Reguest1 did you get my mess i sent you. I would like the lr grips if price is good say 50 shiped. I just payed 45 for mag grips. They are awsome and i want a set for my buntline
« Last Edit: 19 by tocsn40 »
Tocsn40

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines
Page created in 0.061 seconds with 25 queries.