Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email
News:

My Community

Author Topic: Talo Special Edition Ruger Single Six with birdshead grips .22LR  (Read 5632 times)

naa_collector

• Bulls-eye
  • Neener, Neener, I got more NAA's than you!
Here's another nice Talo special edition that I'd LOVE to have. It's a Ruger Single Six with birdshead grips, stainless finish, and convertible .22 cylinders. Very nice. I'm not shelling out a thousand bucks for it, though.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=328533559

Dinadan

• Bulls-eye
Collector - it is a very fine gun and it would make a nice pair with your Birdshead 45 ACP. I got one of the 22s last summer, though mine is a Blackbird with black grips. The only bad thing I can say about my Blackbird is that it does not seem to shoot to POA perfectly. I have shot less than a hundred rounds out of it - I never thought it would be a serious shooting gun for me. With fees and shipping mine was well over six hundred dollars. If that one you linked too goes for a thousand, then I will feel a lot better about what I paid!

Did you ever resolve the ammo loading issue with your 45?

naa_collector

• Bulls-eye
Looks cool. I would probably get one if I could afford it right now. Not gonna happen, I'm afraid. Go back 3 years and I probably would have. Everybody's making less in this Obamanomics economy.

No, .45ACP rounds still fit too tightly into my Vaquero cylinder. Was going to take it down to my dealer and ask what he thought, but I haven't gotten around to it. Maybe try the Ruger forum?

Dinadan

• Bulls-eye
Collector - that one went for $965. Wow.

naa_collector

• Bulls-eye

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines
Page created in 0.057 seconds with 25 queries.