September 19, 2014, 06:49:25 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email
News: New laser for MM and BW added to website:
http://northamericanarms.com/naa-venom-laser.html

North American Arms - NAAminis forum

Author Topic: Rick Perry introduction video at the NRA convention!  (Read 535 times)

MR_22

• Bulls-eye
  • Gotta love those .22's!
Rick Perry introduction video at the NRA convention!
« on: May 04, 2013, 10:05:29 AM »
Great introduction video for Rick Perry at the NRA convention. :) Let's see Obama do that!

http://washingtonexaminer.com/article/2528795

TwoGunJayne

• Bulls-eye
  • Crushes black powder, runs with scissors
    • North American Arms
Re: Rick Perry introduction video at the NRA convention!
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2013, 10:12:09 AM »
Rick, please take your finger OFF of the trigger and get it out of the trigger well BEFORE you move the barrel from the targets downrange, sir.

tomhawes2002

• Outer ring
  • Be Prepared
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2013, 12:46:31 PM »
I thought the NRA had higher standards than this! Slick Rick is a Buffoon! Crooked as can be and definitely part of the good old boy network. A solid D student in his major Agriculture in college, came from a modest farming background has NEVER worked (OK Officially I guess being on the take could be classified as work) in private industry, has his whole professional life (If you can call if professional) has been a state employee and yet is a Multimillionaire! Hmm wonder how that happened! He is not in my opinion the type of image the NRA wants to present to the world, He is a huge embarrassment to Texas, and even former supporters and Diehard republicans are beginning to see that.

bigwheel

• Bulls-eye
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2013, 01:42:25 PM »
Right. Lefties do not like Rick.

tomhawes2002

• Outer ring
  • Be Prepared
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2013, 02:04:19 PM »
I'm not talking about lefties or Democrats, I'm saying even his own base and Republicans in  general are seeing what a moron he is and the harm he is doing to the Great State of TX. His Presidential run made TX the laughing stock of the country! He needs to go! He has done NOTHING for the state and much harm! I would not think the NRA would want there name associated with such a clown! The only good thing I can say about slick rick is he is an outstanding politician and an expert at getting elected. All Rick cares about is Rick!

bigwheel

• Bulls-eye
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2013, 02:16:32 PM »
Well this is starting off just like the weekly discussions at the local watering hole where the conversation lands amongst the lefties who dont like Rick. When I ask why? They start with a bunch of nebulous blah blah blah and name calling which is also real similar to this line of exchange. Got some names..dates..times Brother Rick's evil deeds were alleged to have happened?  If you happen to pass tonight..would you go to Paradise to be with Jesus? We used to have fun talking about Obie but the Sgt Major went berserk about no insulting the Commander in Chief. He fought for 15 days with a cigarette butt plugging up a bullet hole in his leg. I think he could be dangerous.

bud

• Bulls-eye
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2013, 03:07:32 PM »
I thought Texans liked Rick Perry.   ???

TwoGunJayne

• Bulls-eye
    • North American Arms
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2013, 03:33:17 PM »
Texas is a big place and if you look hard enough, you can find someone that hates just about any one particular thing.

bigwheel

• Bulls-eye
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2013, 04:31:42 PM »
I think most Bible Believing Christians like him real well.  The only thing I can figger out is he aint quite blue enough for some of the left leaning faction. Now if some Born Again Christian would like to articulate his shortcomings..I am all ears. That is why I attempted to ask the young man the status of his eternal destiny. Unsaved liberals love to hate him. Shutting down Planned Abortionhood made a lot of them real hot. Have dug to the crux of that matter. Liberals like abortion because they do not want to have to pay for feeding the orphans. They play like its for freedom and other sickening nonsense..but its all about money. Sick huh? Same underlying principle behind the latest new morning after pill the Guv'ment is providing to our minor females. They think that will be a few less mouths they will need to help feed.

tomhawes2002

• Outer ring
  • Be Prepared
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2013, 06:03:45 PM »
Interesting concept because I don't like Rick Perry I'm not a Christian? Hmm with logic like that no use in even trying to have an intelligent discussion with you! No matter what evidence is provided to you it will be disregarded because it does not agree with your ideas or does not come from a source your trust, etc etc etc. ALWAYS going to be SOME EXCUSE. I do have a couple of questions for you though. If Slick Rick is so popular why is he not now President Perry? Or at least the most recent Republican nominee for President? What has Rick really done for Texas? I also love the mindset that if you disagree with me You are evil, not a christian, a liberal, or some other name calling.

Rick Perry Shouldn't Run Again, Most Texans Say In Poll

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/29/rick-perry-poll_n_2574098.html

TwoGunJayne

• Bulls-eye
    • North American Arms
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2013, 09:53:57 PM »
I'm a Christian, I have studied Pagan faiths. I've learned about Islam.

I hate all politicians, some more than others. So what if they're from Texas and named Rick?

Let's get a better reason to really get the hate going other than... hmm. What was the reason again? What was the actual reason other than he is a politico? Usually, being a fat-cat stuffed-shirt non-working milliionare-due-to-politics and inside trading is enough for me to begin to dislike someone.

What was the real reason, though? I will not permit this reason to be because he's from Texas. He isn't even in this country illegally, or is he?

heyjoe

• Bulls-eye
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2013, 10:13:29 PM »
i dont know enough about texas to know wether Perry is loved or hated. i have more than enough idiot politicians where i am to keep me occupied.
Perry did not come off well in the presidential debates. he looked foolish several times. He was less than impressive. 
It's too bad that our friends cant be here with us today

glenn

• Bulls-eye
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2013, 12:26:15 AM »
Joe,  I just can't believe that Texas is home to Idiots, Morons  & Big Blowhards ... you're just gonna hafta show me proof of that.    ;D

I have a Solar Powered 12 barreled machine gun that gets 700 miles per gallon that's also a metal detector & I can ride it to work ... if I had a job. I'm now selling beads & candles on Ebay for a living.  I also have a flashlight that I can weld with & send Morse Code messages to the Mars Rover.

boone123

• Bulls-eye
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2013, 08:20:50 AM »
At this point in time if Perry is pro gun, then I am pro Perry.

bigwheel

• Bulls-eye
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2013, 08:46:01 AM »
Well great artful dodging of the salvation question. That's called a clue. Quoting Ariannna Huffington is clue number two. Only name calling I've heard has been coming from you. Still waiting for some intelligent discussion on the topic but have yet to run into any. To preface Rick's worthiness to serve based on his not being the Republicans choice for Prez is sorta goofy. Would take a lefty to come up with that concept. There ya go..clue number 3. The prevalent mysteries around this place are way too easy to solve to get Sherlock Holmes involved. Dr. Watson could figger this stuff out by himself..lol. 

Interesting concept because I don't like Rick Perry I'm not a Christian? Hmm with logic like that no use in even trying to have an intelligent discussion with you! No matter what evidence is provided to you it will be disregarded because it does not agree with your ideas or does not come from a source your trust, etc etc etc. ALWAYS going to be SOME EXCUSE. I do have a couple of questions for you though. If Slick Rick is so popular why is he not now President Perry? Or at least the most recent Republican nominee for President? What has Rick really done for Texas? I also love the mindset that if you disagree with me You are evil, not a christian, a liberal, or some other name calling.

Rick Perry Shouldn't Run Again, Most Texans Say In Poll

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/29/rick-perry-poll_n_2574098.html

bud

• Bulls-eye
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2013, 10:01:53 AM »
I felt sorry for Perry during the debates. I have lost my train of thought, forgot names  at a very bad time, and made a complete ass out of myself without even trying. Although I don't know Governor Perry, but he has some qualities that I like.

he is a republican
he is pro gun
he is a member of the NRA
he  [i hear] balanced the budget in Texas
he is against Obama care
he has a good looking wife---much better than Obama's ol lady, and President Clinton's wife [Hillary]
he has fired a gun before, which Obama hasn't [IMPO]

TwoGunJayne

• Bulls-eye
    • North American Arms
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2013, 12:13:55 PM »
The first five line items would do it for me.

bigwheel

• Bulls-eye
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2013, 02:52:26 PM »
Well confessing again to not being much of a fan of the political process..did register Perry did not do good in the debates. Sorry about that. He would have been a distant 3rd choice if they had let me pick the candidate. Whichever one who can pull themselves farthest in the direct opposite of communism/liberalism and tree hugging works just fine for me. Perry is also an Eagle Scout. That takes hard work and dedication.

tomhawes2002

• Outer ring
  • Be Prepared
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2013, 08:02:52 PM »
Hey Bigwheel, while you and I obviously have differences of opinions on some matters (Who doesn't!) We also have some points on  which we agree! It would appear neither of us has much use for politicians in general (Our TX founding fathers did not trust government or politicians either! This is why the TX legislature only meets every other year and why the Governor has little real power except for the veto and being the only one who can call special sessions and sets the agenda. To Perry s favor (Not that I agree but still shows what an astute politician he is) he has been very adept at wielding political power and keeping his party members in  line so by default making him self a much more powerful Governor than the powers granted by the TX constitution) Constitutionally the Speaker of the TX house is the most powerful politician in the state and the Governor is more of a figure head), There is an old saying in TX that goes back to our days as a Republic that says, No Man Woman or Child is safe as long as the TX legislature is in session - Hence the meeting every other year. We also obviously share a love and admiration for NAA minis, and the reason I wrote this reply was your last message caught my Eye regarding Eagle Scouts. we both share an admiration for Eagle Scouts. I myself am an Eagle Scout, and more importantly I am the proud father of an Eagle Scout. By the way I was unaware that Governor Perry is an Eagle Scout so thanks for the information.

bigwheel

• Bulls-eye
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2013, 07:34:15 AM »
Well thank you. Lively discussion is a good thing in my view also. Now I was taught the big Texas power broker is the Lt. Governor. Think his claim to fame is being able to vote on ties in the legislature or something similar. I'm thinking Rick might make a good candidate for president of the new Republic of Texas. Contingency plans are already being formulated for when Obie manages to destroy the national economy.

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.8 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines