New kydex neck holster for pug

Started by sharpblade, October-12-10 12:10

Previous topic - Next topic

sharpblade

I finally found a neck holster for my new pug.  It came with many carry options but I only wanted neck carry so altered it a little.  Works perfect now.

jtartam

Where did you purchase it?

sharpblade

I purchased it here.  But it was the last one he had.  It is made by newt livsey and is called the noram neck holster.  I actually paid 40.00 shipping and all but the newt livsey site has them for 20.00 dollars but I couldn't find a telephone number on their site and I won't order anything from anyone anymore if I can't contact them.

http://www.leescutlery.com/nelinonehofo.html">www.leescutlery.com/nelinonehofo.html

tocsn40

i went to the site and there is a ph no under contacts Kool little holster i like the belt clip option
Tocsn40

sharpblade

Sorry, I was mistaken.  There was a phone number but I couldn't order online and I called and just got a message.  I order so much crap I can't keep up.

heyjoe

i know we have discussed carrying a gun around your neck which is pointed at your head, but in my opinion having an exposed hammer and trigger and it pointing at your head is over the top
It's too bad that our friends cant be here with us today

sharpblade

chopprs

ifly65

chopprs

ifly65

Your post was funny Chopprs!

Nice Kydex Sharpblade

ifly65

Along with a few NAA's in my front pockets...I carry a Kimber 1911 cross draw and a Sig Sauer HD P238 with the hammers back and chambered always!

St. Louis is no joke for crime. I was mugged once, and nearly jumped by a gang 10 years later...now I carry.

ricart

Some years back I tried to carry a tactical neck knife under different shirts, however, except when I wore a jacket, there was always a tell tale bulge. It is a very thin custom knife I had made by F. Perron of France (La Griffe) about 1" longer and about one third the width of a Pug.  Guess if I had a 32" waist and a 48" chest, might work.  I found it much easier to find a different way to carry as I have not had a 32" waist since I was 16.

mrmadhat

Ricart,  

A large chest and a small waist still doesnt hide stuff lol I think it makes it stand out like a soar thumb.. having large pecs tends to get the ladies looking there and focusing some attention on your chest..

sharpblade

I have a size 40 waist but above the waist I have a pretty good size gut.  My chest is 46 but in the middle of my chest between my man teats is a kind of indent or place where it kind of sinks in.  Anyhow if you get the gun in just the right place, you can't tell its there.  I have carried one for many years and no one ever knows unless I show it to them.  Guess that is the reason I like neck carry so much.  Also being retired, I tend to wear shorts and a T-shirt most of the time lounging around the house and don't like anything in my pockets.  Am I a lucky guy or what?

chopprs

....thanx for the old naked fat man visual! BLECH!

sharpblade

Chopprs, You are quite welcome.

mrmadhat

sharpblade

mrmadhat

laughing my a$# off.... acronyms arnt the easiest for me either, lol but I know a few

rjtravel

Years ago I found that IWB was, for me, undetectable and quickly accessed.  At about 5'9"  195  31" waist and 48" chest there aren't too many muggers who would try me, but for my bodystyle I can carry undetected even wearing a T shirt.  Wrks fer mee.

chopprs

Well I have a 60 inch waist and a 32 inch chest but my Johnson area is a 14. All the girls have always flocked to me and they seem to love my "man Body"!

I am obviously kidding. I have seen some thread drifts but how the heck do we get from Kydex holsters to everyone giving their man-surements!?!?!?. I have to go and throw up now!

psapmapr

"between my man teats is a kind of indent or place where it kind of sinks in"

Man cleavage???