This site is awesome, but it's costing me to much money...

Started by appliancejunk, August-30-12 11:08

Previous topic - Next topic

appliancejunk

So after doing some research for a CCW and find this site.

After reading the topics in this forum I decide I should purchase a NAA-22LLR-HG to try as they only list for $239.00

After a trip to the gun shop I end up leaving with a NAA-22M-HG instead, after all it was only $300.00 lol...

Before I even shot the thing for the first time I'm back here reading the forum and come across photos of all the cool holster everyone bought from http://concealmentholstersolutions.com">http://concealmentholstersolutions.com

I place a order for a holster. Next I know that I will need some different grips to use with the holster so I order some RUBBER COBBLESTONE GRIP-MAGNUMS.

Now that I have more money into this little gun then I first planned on I go out and finally shoot it today. It's great, but has a bit more kick then I expected. Looking at the grips again today I decide to order the MINI-MASTER GRIP's.

Per ounce this has to be one of the most expensive guns I own so far, lol...

Uncle_Lee

You might want to check out Cvang grips.

His e-mail is around somewhere.

God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

RogueTS1

And just think; you soon will have more than a few more NAA, if you are anything like the rest of us here, and each one will require the same accessories and holsters....... LOL......
Wounds of the flesh a surgeon's skill may heal but wounded honour is only cured with steel.

millsriver

You need to put this all in perspective! You could be wasting your money on food and rent.
When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

appliancejunk

Got a link to Cvang grips? Could not find it with google.

appliancejunk

I been noticing how many places a mini will fit.

Will always have one in my pocket, but thinking it would be cool to have another one or two tucked away here and there, lol...

Uncle_Lee

[email protected]

Hey Applejuice (sorry I can spell this).

Give this e-mail address a try.

His grips are the best. (just my opinion)

Give a set of his a try and if you don't like them, I give you your money back and pay the postage. (If they ain't damaged)

Can't get better than that.

God, Country, & Flag

appliancejunk

applejuice, lol... feel free to call me AJ, most do...

Thanks

blitzkrieger

lol @ applejuice

So is chong making grips for the lr yet?

RogueTS1

I have a brand new set in black never placed on an LR sitting atop my safe. Might be interested in selling them as I still have not picked up an LR mini.
Wounds of the flesh a surgeon's skill may heal but wounded honour is only cured with steel.

Uncle_Lee

God, Country, & Flag

tocsn40

Tocsn40