Grip screws

Started by FailedFusion, July-18-20 08:07

Previous topic - Next topic

FailedFusion

Hey everyone I'm thinking I wanna try and make some grips for magnum frame revolvers. I am having trouble finding screws and escutcheons to use. I found some screws at Tombstone Gun Grips but I am unsure if they are too large.

Anybody have experience with making grips for NAA revolver? What size screw did you use?  Do you know what size screws NAA uses?  Thanks for looking!

FailedFusion

Tombstone Gun Grips screws 13.75 +15.00 shipping

Canoeal

Call customer service and order them. I did. I bought the ones for large grips. They came quick enough when I did, but I do not know about the Pandemic world. If you want to, ask what size they are and you will know. Post it here so we all know.
"All it takes for evil to prevail, is for good men to do nothing."  Edmund Burke

Canoeal

I went down and checked all of mine measure 7/8" long, except one which is 3/4". I believe the shorter ones came with the standard rubber grips on my Wasp. They are #2. I would call Customer Service...
"All it takes for evil to prevail, is for good men to do nothing."  Edmund Burke

FailedFusion

I'll call on Monday.  Thank you for checking your screws. I'll post back here when I get some.

FailedFusion

Called customer service today and was told they only sell the screws not the escutcheons that go in the grip.

Canoeal

Funny, I bought both...two sets are often shown...