Want to buy 22 short mini

Started by louiethelump, September-28-11 10:09

Previous topic - Next topic

chopprs

Wadja pay, if ya don't mind me asking?

louiethelump

When did you last change your underwear, if ya don't mind me asking?
Louie
"Deeds; Not Words"

chopprs

Drawer sniffer huh?......I kinda always fingered you were like that. Gimme yer address and I will send you a pair after I wear em for a week or two......

louiethelump

When YOU have only worn them a week or two, they are hardly broken in, and you are too cheap to part with  them at any thing less than 2 months of continuous wear.  Who do you think you are kidding?

I hear you trim them down after that and make socks out of them cause you like the squishing between your toes.
Louie
"Deeds; Not Words"

chopprs

.....Ok, I give. You win.

BLECH!

red14

''I'm a humble man, indeed, I have a lot to be humble for.''

n9znd

Did you actually find a short Louie?   Jim

louiethelump

Yes.  Are they hard to find?

It is not in hand yet, but is on the way......

Why?  Do you have one to sell?

Louie
Louie
"Deeds; Not Words"

chopprs

Yeah, they make them in small batches and by the time they are made most are already sold. I had trouble finding a new one at retail!

BTW, LGS today has several NAAs in the case! YAY! they finally listened........

n9znd

Nope not selling Mine.   I like my BW alot but maybe the short a little more and don't know why.   Jim

zippovarga

Waited over 18 months for my local dealer to get mine in. Pre-paid and when I just happened to "stop by", one of the employees had set MY Short in the case just a couple hours before, not knowing that it was already sold. I got lucky, in that I went for a visit at the right time. Having to wait another 12-18 months would have been a little unsettling. Here's the lil-girl all polished up wearing MadHat ivory.  

By Far, my favorite Mini.  

Glad you finally scored one Louie