"I got my break-top!"

Started by cedarview kid, October-18-10 08:10

Previous topic - Next topic

cedarview kid

This is the unofficial thread to announce that you picked up your break top! When you get it, post your initial thoughts here.

(Psyched you out thinking i already got mine, eh? So, how many "calling wolf" subject titles have we had now? Nobody's gonna believe us when we actually get one now.)

scrounger

Aren't they shipping this week?

45flint

I think you are trying to jinx us.  I keep looking to see if my Visa has been charged.  Not yet. Yes it is supposed to be this week.  

Steve

cedarview kid

Yes, they are supposed to ship this week. Dunno if that means today or Friday or something in between.

I checked my VISA today and no charge yet. However, I know I put a charge on it on Friday that is not showing up yet, so checking for charges might not end up being a useful test. Sometimes it takes a couple days for charges to show up on my card. :-/

Darvell

mayvik

It was mentioned in another thread, does anyone know if the $25 "FFL fee stimulus" check is being included with these?  I had understood that was only to be done with CCC, but these were a dealer-direct order.  Just want to make sure I'm not double-paying my local dealer....

cedarview kid

I don't think we know. NAA did not include that for the last early-bird program, but that was before the announcement of the CCC program.

In all honesty, my guess is probably not, but it will be a pleasant surprise if be answer turns out to be YES.