New 22 lr

Started by dbrn, February-04-17 13:02

Previous topic - Next topic

dbrn

Not a mini for sure.  I went  to Gander mountain looking for a sidewinder, none in stock. So I came away with this Beretta m9 22lr
15 round magazine.  I have wanted a plinker for some time now and this fits  the bill.  Same size as the Beretta 9mm.  with all the same features. Very well made gun. I have not shot it yet. This gun is made in Germany by umarex  corporation for Beretta.  Regards  Dan

Hero

For a big one I've been eyeing the Walther PPQ...

dbrn

I took  this out  and  shot it.  I cleaned it prior to shooting.  Shot  300 rnds of cci and armscor  not one ftf. Very smooth action.  Will have  to adjust  front  sites.  The 15 rnd  magazine is nice. I also have a 10 rnd mag.  I am impressed so far.   

zburkett

Nice.  There are things to be said for a .22 with the feel of a service pistol.

E-Stop

Very nice dbrn.  Several months ago, I saw this video review by Albatross497.  This guy doesn't sugar-coat anything in his reviews and gave this gun high honors.

https://youtu.be/s_GroASaeRc

dbrn

Thank you,  I like it a lot  very nice  to handle.    Dan

franco22

I thought about getting one of those to go along with my 92fs. I might still pick one up if I can find one around here. They had one at my local Gander Mountain but it was gone when I went back to handle it.

dbrn

I hope you find one,  Great  plinker.