Speer Gold Dot 22 mag

Started by MSG, January-31-17 19:01

Previous topic - Next topic

MSG

Anybody know where to pick up some Speer Gold Dot 22MAG ammo? All my local shops are out and I can't find any online either.

zburkett

Last year we had to shoot any .22 we could find.  Now we can find .22 and have to shoot any .22 mag we can find.  Progress?

MSG

Well at least they are taking turns :)

cfsharry

Lemon

If you lived local to me I would help you out. I have not seen any Gold Dots online. I have some Gold Dots and Hornady Critical Defense.

MSG

Quote from: Lemon on February-06-17 11:02
If you lived local to me I would help you out. I have not seen any Gold Dots online. I have some Gold Dots and Hornady Critical Defense.
I would be happy with just 5 rounds to carry in my Pug. I haven't seen Gold Dots or Hornady Critical Defense in forever. You don't happen to live in PA do you :)

cfsharry

MSG,
On the chance you lack computer savvy, that is a link to a supplier with the ammo you profess to be looking for immediately above the unhelpful post you responded to. Click on it and you will find Gold Dots and tons of other goodies.

Scott Free

cfsharry— I've clicked that link and the Gold Dots aren't there. Maybe they WERE, but not now.

I got mine by using ammoseek.com. That was a while ago, though, and haven't seen it since. It's still a good idea to get on the list for email notifications at ammoseek, midway and others. If you get the notification, don't hesitate!

MSG— where in PA are you located?

MSG

Quote from: cfsharry on February-09-17 18:02
MSG,
On the chance you lack computer savvy, that is a link to a supplier with the ammo you profess to be looking for immediately above the unhelpful post you responded to. Click on it and you will find Gold Dots and tons of other goodies.
Thanks for the link, I did check it out and they didn't have Gold Dots or Hornady Critical defense. I have been looking for one of those types of ammo for the past month or two

MSG

Quote from: Scott Free on February-09-17 20:02
cfsharry— I've clicked that link and the Gold Dots aren't there. Maybe they WERE, but not now.

I got mine by using ammoseek.com. That was a while ago, though, and haven't seen it since. It's still a good idea to get on the list for email notifications at ammoseek, midway and others. If you get the notification, don't hesitate!

MSG— where in PA are you located?
I live in Mercersburg

bill_deshivs

The link has 8 different varieties of 22 magnum in stock!

Scott Free

Yes, but the OP is specifically looking for Speer Gold Dots. They are not among the 8 listed.

cfsharry

Were there when I posted. Gotta move fast.

Scott Free

You ain't kidding. I've gone to Midway in the past immediately after getting an email notice that a particular ammo was back in stock, and it was gone. Hopefully, things will settle down soon.

Canoeal

"All it takes for evil to prevail, is for good men to do nothing."  Edmund Burke

cfsharry

Thanks Canoeal, was not familiar with that site. Will add to favorites.

Lemon

MSG I have been back on the forum quite a few times but somehow I missed your reply to me asking if I lived close to you. I am in NC but if you have not ran across any Gold Dots yet let me know. I have a box of Speer Gold Dots and four boxes Hornady Critical Defense ammo. Be cheaper for you if you bought about three boxes because the shipping would run about the same.