New wasp

Started by Fharing, April-15-17 15:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Fharing

I got the chance to run my Wasp today. Winchester superx 22 lr, CCI stingers, and 22 mag Hornaday 45 fxt.
It ran flawlessly,  I can't believe how much nicer that bead front sight is, wow everything shot to point of aim at 10 yrds.   Maybe the skeleton hammer shortens lock time. Anyways it gives my bw a run in accuracy. ;D

PaPa K

Very nice setup. The skeleton hammer has always caught my eye.

E-Stop

Nice Wasp.  I have one in my front right pocket as I type.  Carry it all the time.  I didn't even wipe off the pocket lint when I shot the photo.   :D   When NAA rebuilt mine, I requested the non-skeleton hammer.  Just a personal preference.

Like you said, a fine shooter.

grayelky

I have Wasp serial #------69. My older son has 70, and my younger son has 71. I do prefer the bead front sight. Mine is my daily carry.
Guns are a lot like parachutes:

"If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"

dbrn

Nice looking wasp,  Congratulations!

lefty dude

Yep; mine is my EDC, love the Wasp !

Uncle_Lee

Good Picture to see with coffee.
Thanks
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

nastruck

Now I want a wasp, damnit!!!!

Texduk3

"God and Guns"
"Lets Go Brandon"

lefty dude

My wasp

Fharing

Nice Wasps  Stevo, and lefty,  lefty your pics were the ones that sold me on it. Now that makes you an accomplice,  minis multiply  I tell ya .   Ha ha  :P

lefty dude

Yepper; the Wasp is a handsome piece indeed. A fine and accurate shooter also.

Rick_Jorgenson

Nice Pistol Fharing!

I bought it because I liked how it looks. It is a nice gun (as all NAA's are)

Of the many mini's I own I liked the Wasp the least. Love the looks of it but did not enjoy shooting it. Put 15 rounds through it, cleaned it and in the box it went.

So.... It is at the gun shop on consignment looking for a new home. I would like to "flip" it into a Mini Master.

Thats the game plan right now. It could change  :o I'm insane fickle like that.

Rick J.
Rick Jorgenson

Fharing

I don't like any of them to shoot without either the rubber or wood secret service grips, or CVangs. Notice mine all wear one or the other. The little birds grips may be cute but the gun flips and accuracy goes to pot, then my thumb will get raked by the rear of the cylinder.
    I sold off many thru the years before I came back to the forum and saw and read about cv grips. Now they are a must. ;D  That Wasp has now eclipsed my sherrif, and BW as favorite both in balance, carry , accuracy, and enjoyablibility.

EvilWayz

I don't know bout anyone else but I think my Pug is fixin to get a new hammer.
And Hades followed with him...

Magwell

Fharing, what are the grips on your​ wasp? Looks sharp!
"I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters."
― Frank Lloyd Wright