August Soapbox

Started by Sandy, August-03-17 10:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Sandy

Because of personnel transitions in our IT dept., the Soapbox update is behind schedule.  Here is what you will read when it's posted.

August Soapbox – Ranger II Progress

I was at the factory yesterday and will be returning tomorrow to visit with the manufacturing/engineering consultant who is scheduled to arrive today, and who will remain onsite "almost" until the project is ready for introduction.

While I am encouraged by what I see as the progress we've made and the brightness of the light at the end of the tunnel, I'm all too aware of the variety and unanticipated nature of the pitfalls which may yet remain between "here and there", to include vendor cooperation/performance, continued tweaking to achieve a production-grade product and procedures, etc. etc.

I still have every reason to believe we can achieve our goal of "before Christmas" and "under $500".

Yes, I expect we will offer an Early Bird purchase opportunity for registered members of our Message Board community – details to follow.

I look forward to reporting on our continued progress with firmer details as they become available.  I appreciate your interest and your patience.

MR_22

Thanks for the update, Sandy. We appreciate your presence here. I think we can all agree that we want the bugs ironed out before we have a chance to purchase one (or two! LOL).

Thanks again! -- Darvell

lefty dude

Fharing

;That's great news

grayelky

Like everyone else, I'm looking forward to it. THANKS for the update. The Early Bird is very much appreciated!
Guns are a lot like parachutes:

"If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"

Uncle_Lee

Oh Yes, Oh Yes.
Just a little longer.... 8)
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

chutethemall

I'll take a Forum Member discount, plus an Early Bird discount, plus a Beta Testing discount in a 2"-3" convertible with adjustable big dot target sights, please.
:)

Arts09

Thanks Sandy for keeping us up to date on the Ranger II. Can't wait to pull the trigger on one to add to the collection! The Early Bird Pre-Order sure would be nice.

theysayimnotme

$500! WHEW! If you need a fast reload why not just buy TWO regular revolvers for the same amount? For those of us in the Demokratik People's Republik of Kaliforia it really doesn't matter anyway.

PaducahMichael

Quote from: grayelky on August-03-17 17:08
Like everyone else, I'm looking forward to it. THANKS for the update. The Early Bird is very much appreciated!

The early bird is a nice treat for those of us who haunt the forum! Thanks very, very much. Getting excited again!
"The world is made for people who aren't cursed with self awareness."

boone123

Uncle_Lee

Quote from: boone123 on August-05-17 17:08
2 cylinders?

I don't know if it is a V-twin or a one lunger.

:D
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

PaPa K

Thanks for the update Sandy!

coopercdrkey

"Personnel transitions"  !  I was personnel-ly transitioned once-  turned out to be the best career move of my life!

OK, back to the thread...

Thanks for the updated estimates and for the Early Bird confirmation.  I better clear room on one of my credit cards soon!
NAA Black Widow
Bersa T380
NAA Guardian .32
Henry H001

Arts09

That is great news. Hopefully i can snag one of those before there gone. Do you have an estimated production #?