Anyone who bought parts from me, could you let me know when you get them!

Started by beach_hunter, October-19-10 17:10

Previous topic - Next topic

beach_hunter

I just want to make sure they all got there and were ok! I try to pack everything very secure. Thanks guys for the fast payment!! everyone I have dealt with on this forum is GREAT!!! Love selling to guys here, gives me faith there are still honest stand up people out there!! Thanks again guys!!  ps. Richard F got the $$ Shipping in the am!! thanks

sirbarkalot

"pack everything very secure" is a bit of an understatement!!!!  Had to have two knives and a some dynamite pellets to get into it!

Got the stuff just fine.  All of it, thanks!  The cylinder drops right into two of my Black widows and times and locks perfectly.  Came in the mail today.

Barky

beach_hunter

Thats Great Barky, glad it worked for you!! I threw in those other pieces hope you get some use out of them! wow they got to you fast!! the US Mail has got me baffeled at times! I send something to N.H one state away...it takes 10 days!! I send something to TEXAS it gets there in 3!!lol thanks for the sale!!

sirbarkalot

I have noticed that too.  Stuff I send to Alaska gets there before something to Atlanta.  I am guessing that beyond a certain distance they throw it on a plane, and it gets there fast.  The other closer stuff goes onto a 64 year old 3 legged camel with a missing hump who gets lost a lot.......  

Barky

ricart

In TEXAS, the air is cleaner, makes the aircraft go faster, and if ground shipped, fewer stoplights.

Uncle_Lee

God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

alzruger

Hey BH,  Got the holster today.  Just what I needed.  The grips may show up tomorrow.  Had a temp letter carrier today. It's a wonder we got anything.   Tnx.

beach_hunter

Al good to hear!! glad you liked it! Strange they were shipped at the same time!!

traveller

I have been down south this week and just returned home to find your package arrived in perfect shape.   Thanks!

alzruger

BH,  been out of town. Got the grips Fri or Sat. Very pleased. Very different color from the other set that I have. Give me a good change. Thanks. Al

beach_hunter

I am glad your pleased Al!! hope you get lots of enjoyment from them! Thanks for the sale!

rjtravel

Just got my package.  It was sent exactly as stated, but I think Colorado has all packages dropped at the border and uses Pony Express for completion of journey - but I am glad to get it.  Tnx George.

Richard