Black Widow / Unfired.

Started by MBSL500, November-02-17 15:11

Previous topic - Next topic

MBSL500

NAA Black Widow
Unfired and in the box.
.22 Magnum cylinder only with standard sights.
Will include a set of Engraved NAA Boot Grips.
I'm in Kansas but will ship to your FFL for going rate.
Not sure what these go for unfired but I'm just looking for a fair price.
Will get a pic up shortly.
Let me know.
I don't check in often so please PM if interested.

MBSL500

Hmmm...
Pawn shops don't want it because they "don't sell"...my local gun dealers won't take it in trade for the same reason....and it seems that other NAA owners aren't jumping at the chance to own one either.
Might have to think twice about buying another NAA.

Warthog

I already own three of them, I would but I really don't have the money.

They sell fine around me, dunno about a pawn shop but my LGSs sell them like wildfire.
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein

cedarview kid

Some shooters and dealers are "brandist" against NAA's. They just don't understand what they're missing. There are a lot of dealers around where I live that carry NAA's--but of course, the factory is just down the street....

Bj

There must be some buy / sell service outfits that can help besides this forum.  I just bought one NAA and have the EB coming.  That's enough for me for now.

cedarview kid

Most gun forums like this allow sales of guns, even if they don't match the brand of the forum. You might can try at one of those. They'll tend to have less of the membership saturated with lots of NAA's, so you might find a buyer.

Another good option is posting it locally in the online classifieds--and it makes it easier, because you can meet in person and exchange ID's and forget about the shipping and FFL transfers. Also, you can always list in GunBroker. Again, you have the hassles of paperwork, but your audience is huge.

mrmurl

Just bought my second one and really don't have the money or the real need of another.  Wish I did.
A gun is like a parachute; if you need it and don't have it, you probably won't need it again.

grayelky

If you list a price, you will likely come closer to getting an offer. I would make an offer, but you likely would not like it, and I would fully understand. You see, I own a gun shop.

Don't give up on the forum members. The percentage of potential buyers is so much higher on this forum than any other place available. With the release of the R II, most, including me, are using fun money for it.
Guns are a lot like parachutes:

"If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"

MtGoat

A photo to attract attention and an asking price is a good first step to selling.

Timing is everything and with the Ranger 2 just coming out for early buyers it may be tough for a bit until the coffers can get replenished.

Pat

cedarview kid

Another thing to consider is that probably the majority of active members here just paid for an NAA Ranger Ii or two. Gun budgets here might be tapped out for awhile.

tocsn40

Quote from: naa_collector on November-06-17 09:11
Another thing to consider is that probably the majority of active members here just paid for an NAA Ranger Ii or two. Gun budgets here might be tapped out for awhile.

You all make great points no photo
No set price
Most on this site just spent all of there gun money on a gun they have been waiting on for loooong time
I sold my black widow to get the money to get my new Ranger II.
Tocsn40

RogueTS1

Grayelky is correct. A photo and an asking price to be negotiated from goes a long way around here towards drumming up business. Your timing with the Ranger II being released shortly is also very likely to curtail more than a few interested parties.

If I was interested in that model I would take a look but only after seeing a photo and an asking price.
Wounds of the flesh a surgeon's skill may heal but wounded honour is only cured with steel.

Rick_Jorgenson

Quote from: MBSL500 on November-02-17 15:11
NAA Black Widow
Unfired and in the box.
.22 Magnum cylinder only with standard sights.
Will include a set of Engraved NAA Boot Grips.
I'm in Kansas but will ship to your FFL for going rate.
Not sure what these go for unfired but I'm just looking for a fair price.
Will get a pic up shortly.
Let me know.
I don't check in often so please PM if interested.

"Not sure what these go for unfired but I'm just looking for a fair price."  Sounds like your playing a "rube" which for me is always a red flag in any financial deal especially when you don't have a solid price posted.  "Unfired"  not a big selling point for me. Any gun worth owning is just as good after being shot, cleaned and cared or,  maybe even better.

"Will get a pic up shortly."  Didn't happen...

Quote from: MBSL500 on November-03-17 13:11
Hmmm...
Pawn shops don't want it because they "don't sell"...my local gun dealers won't take it in trade for the same reason....and it seems that other NAA owners aren't jumping at the chance to own one either.
Might have to think twice about buying another NAA.

Now you've gone from playing a country bumpkin, selling a gun that you have no idea of its value,  to insulting a group of "enthusiasts" of that gun, by telling of all the "experts" you know  or have spoke to, that don't want the gun "because they don't sell" but we should be flooding your inbox wanting to know information you should have posted in the first place and now you may not ever buy another.

You may rethink your selling tactics  Sir or Ma'am
Rick Jorgenson

Warthog

I will have to agree with all of the above.  No picture and no price to go from, all it would take is to put up a picture and post a price and put OBO afterwards so people know it is negotiable.  I sold an item here and it sold fast, I posted a picture and price and it sold in a day.

I imagine this is also why NAA Minis sell so poorly in your area, no one wants something they hide in the back of the shelf without a price.  When I go to look at guns, I want to be able to see it and handle it and not have to ask what the price would be.  All of the gun stores and I recently looked in the pawn shops and all of them have a price tag on them along with the person behind the counter who will let you check it out.
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein

MBSL500

I work a lot of hours and spend very little time on-line.
Here is a picture.
I didn't mention a price because I don't know if these are selling for $200 or $300
That's is precisely why I wrote "fair price".

And Rick, to refer to me as a "country bumkin" is low rent.
If you offered me $1,000 for the gun I'd turn your hillbilly a** down.

For everyone else, I'll take $250 OBO. That includes the brand new engraved boot grips.

Rick_Jorgenson

Quote from: MBSL500 on November-09-17 18:11
I work a lot of hours and spend very little time on-line.
Here is a picture.
I didn't mention a price because I don't know if these are selling for $200 or $300
That's is precisely why I wrote "fair price".

And Rick, to refer to me as a "country bumkin" is low rent.
If you offered me $1,000 for the gun I'd turn your hillbilly a** down.

For everyone else, I'll take $250 OBO. That includes the brand new engraved boot grips.

And Rick, to refer to me as a "country bumkin" is low rent

You are correct sir,  I am sorry for that and I do apologize. 

It was a knee jerk reaction reading the post and thinking that there was other intentions.  I do not know you and should of never made judgement unless involved in the transaction. (especially in a public forum)

BTW...  That is a very fair price for both parties (you are a little low) JMHO

Again,  I am very sorry for my reaction and accusations of your post.

Rick

Rick Jorgenson

Warthog

If I wasn't broke and had three Black Widows, I would be jumping all over this one.
-Albert Einstein

MBSL500

Hello,
It's been on Armslist for a week without as much ss a nibble...for $250 with boot grips.
Rather disapointing.

askbob

I just bought a BW last week or I would be after it too!

scbuxton

Don't fret, you have a fair asking price, someone will come along and buy it. If you want it to move fast, drop the price  $50 bucks and it will go away quick. I bought my last on for  $210, that was a deal. Every now and again I see one around that price and they don't last long.
Good luck to you.

mrmurl

MBSL500 Like scbuxton said do not fret.  That is a good price and many people on here would like to purchase it but like myself have become unable to spare the money right now.  Many have sent in the deposit on the new Ranger ll and I have just promised to purchase one at the local gun store.  I work part time there and I just sold the one I was going to  purchase from the shop, so another is on order.  I might add that is a cheaper price then we at the shop can buy from our suppliers, that one is of course the combination gun 22LR and mag.  So don't loose heart it will sell.
A gun is like a parachute; if you need it and don't have it, you probably won't need it again.

Eltee

Hi, New member so no Private Message ability yet.

Would like to make an offer on your Black Widow and can provide FFL / Shipping info if we make a deal. Thank you.

MBSL500

Oh what the heck.
I'll sell it for $235 with the grip.
You pay shipping to your dealer.
The gun has never been fired folks.

Bigbird48

MBSL500

PM sent.
Call me and we'll make arrangments.

MBSL500

Thank you Bigbird..
It's yours.