CHOSEN!

Started by JRobyn, November-03-17 12:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Uncle_Lee

Quote from: smokeless joe on November-07-17 05:11
Quote from: uncle_lee on November-07-17 04:11
Quote from: smokeless joe on November-07-17 04:11
Quote from: uncle_lee on November-07-17 04:11
I can't keep up on the chosen and the not chosen.
It looks like everyone is getting one..
YAAAA
If you need to make room in your shoe box you can send me one of your original Rangers unc  ;)

Wifie has told me that I AM taking up too much room..
Well if you want to hand deliver it I'll buy you some biscuits and gravy.

;D ;D ;D 8)
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

nastruck

Not everyone! I did email them but no response so far!!!!  :'(

Ruger

Quote from: smokeless joe on November-07-17 05:11. . . . . . . . . . . Well if you want to hand deliver it I'll buy you some biscuits and gravy.

Can I come, too?  I'll bring the Scrapple.
Never Take anything Too Seriously . .Just Enough Will Do.

smokeless joe

Quote from: Ruger on November-07-17 06:11
Quote from: smokeless joe on November-07-17 05:11. . . . . . . . . . . Well if you want to hand deliver it I'll buy you some biscuits and gravy.

Can I come, too?  I'll bring the Scrapple.
Bring it on!

heyjoe

Quote from: nastruck on November-07-17 05:11
Not everyone! I did email them but no response so far!!!!  :'(

call them...asap
It's too bad that our friends cant be here with us today

RogueTS1

QuoteWifie has told me that I AM taking up too much room..

Uncle Lee; I can help you with that dilemma. Simply send however many will keep your wife happy to my gun room. You can repeat as necessary. Remember, it will also help with your inheritance/nephew concerns.

They will go into my Estate Trust where they can never be sold but merely used and admired by the generations to come.  ;D
Wounds of the flesh a surgeon's skill may heal but wounded honour is only cured with steel.

Ruger

Quote from: RogueTS1 on November-07-17 13:11
Uncle Lee; I can help you with that dilemma. . . . . . . . . They will go into my Estate Trust where they can never be sold but merely used and admired by the generations to come.  ;D

I am somewhat familiar (I am not an attorney) with the workings and advantages of both estate and NFA Trusts, along with some of the drawbacks, BUT . . . . . there is just something about direct ownership that satisfies the need when fondling your favorite firearms. 

Interesting Adam Kraut (Gun Collective) video on the NFA Trust subject:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRjMhqAeuyE

gtgoldsmith

Well I sure hope that all of the Ranger IIs are shipped prior to December 3rd.  That is when Mercury goes retrograde (look it up if you do not know what this entails).  No pressure for NAA....... 

gtgoldsmith

A simple explanation about Mercury going retrograde:  https://www.almanac.com/content/mercury-retrograde

Bigbird48

LOL  :o ??? ::)

Quote from: gtgoldsmith on November-08-17 08:11
Well I sure hope that all of the Ranger IIs are shipped prior to December 3rd.  That is when Mercury goes retrograde (look it up if you do not know what this entails).  No pressure for NAA.......

Ruger

I would be more concerned that NAA ships the Ranger IIs before the Post Office (and others) decide to take a moratorium on firearm shipment as a "we need to do something" act due to our recent active shooter fiascos.

Bigbird48

I'm close enough to drive and get it ;D ;D ;D If need be ::)

lign

Quote from: Bluelitenin on November-06-17 06:11
Yes, I hope Big bird and Paducah Michael and everyone else gets theirs.
I'm sure they will. A lowly Peon like me is getting TWO of them, so I'm sure they will get whatever they want!!

RogueTS1

Quote from: Ruger on November-08-17 06:11
Quote from: RogueTS1 on November-07-17 13:11
Uncle Lee; I can help you with that dilemma. . . . . . . . . They will go into my Estate Trust where they can never be sold but merely used and admired by the generations to come.  ;D

I am somewhat familiar (I am not an attorney) with the workings and advantages of both estate and NFA Trusts, along with some of the drawbacks, BUT . . . . . there is just something about direct ownership that satisfies the need when fondling your favorite firearms. 

Interesting Adam Kraut (Gun Collective) video on the NFA Trust subject:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRjMhqAeuyE

There is just something about never having to worry about anybody .................. and I mean anybody including the IRS being able to force you to forfeit your property.  ;D  ::)

There are no disadvantages to asset protection if one knows how to properly set it up. All the advantages of ownership without all the disadvantages of ownership.
Wounds of the flesh a surgeon's skill may heal but wounded honour is only cured with steel.

askbob

CONGRATULATIONS ALL YOU CHOSEN!  I got into the forum after the sign-up period closed, so I can't be upset. Jealous; yes! 
I can't wait to read your Reviews and I hope at least a few of them get shot, and they don't all end up as "Safe Queens".

nastruck

Sorry, I haven't been online for a couple days. I did hear from NAA and I did not give the right FFL information and it was to late to have it changed. My screw up!!!!
I will just wait for the production model to come out. Some days you eat the bear, some days the bear eats you. It's the way life works!!!!  :'(

Ruger

boddah4

Quote from: askbob on November-09-17 20:11
CONGRATULATIONS ALL YOU CHOSEN!  I got into the forum after the sign-up period closed, so I can't be upset. Jealous; yes! 
I can't wait to read your Reviews and I hope at least a few of them get shot, and they don't all end up as "Safe Queens".
Mine will be no safe queen, I can guarantee that.

Uncle_Lee

When I get mine, they are going to get mini skirts, go go boots (1960's), bobby socks, and fuzzy sweaters.
I will take a few pictures, then into the shoe box.
They WILL be true "safe queens".... 8)
God, Country, & Flag

Bigbird48

Hey Unc that was your 8000th post  ;)

Bigbird48

I see Davidson's now has the Ranger II listed in their line up, 0 available. But I guess there expecting to get some :D

Uncle_Lee

Quote from: Bigbird48 on November-11-17 06:11
Hey Unc that was your 8000th post  ;)

I wonder what NAA will give me as a reward??

The exit door??
God, Country, & Flag

lign

Quote from: nastruck on November-10-17 05:11
Some days you eat the bear, some days the bear eats you. It's the way life works!!!!  :'(
Amen, Brother. Amen. :-\ :-\ :-\
No Rest for the wicked.  :-[

Bj

Ranger II is now on NAA website under firearms.

Porschedog

Very cool! Congrats to those who got the kettle from Robyn.

smokeless joe

Quote from: Bj on November-22-17 14:11
They keep feeding us a little bit at a time as we draw closer.

RangerJim

Great catch, Bj.  I have been checking the website, and was hoping to see it on there--you beat me to it.  It's exciting to see ...   ;D
So, making guns illegal will take them off the street?
Perfect!  We should probably make heroine and meth illegal, too!

redhawk4

Why was someone wasting their time doing that when they should have been building Rangers and getting them shipped :)
Old Enough to Know Better - Still Too Young to Care

I "Acted the Fool" so often in School they made me get an Equity Card

Bj

Whoever does the website may not be someone that actually builds the firearms and the website is part of running the business IMHO.

smokeless joe

Quote from: Bj on November-23-17 06:11
Whoever does the website may not be someone that actually builds the firearms and the website is part of running the business IMHO.
I would tend to agree with you on this.

grayelky

Quote from: nastruck on November-10-17 05:11
Sorry, I haven't been online for a couple days. I did hear from NAA and I did not give the right FFL information and it was to late to have it changed. My screw up!!!!
I will just wait for the production model to come out. Some days you eat the bear, some days the bear eats you. It's the way life works!!!!  :'(
Sorry for the problem. I do admire a person who is willing to admit the mistake was their own. When I was young, it was called character.

If you have trouble locating one when they go into production, let me know. I'll see what I can do to help you.
Guns are a lot like parachutes:

"If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"

grayelky

Quote from: Bj on November-23-17 06:11

Like any large business, NAA has people who never touch production. Mrs Jessica is a prime example.
Guns are a lot like parachutes:

"If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"

Ruger

So we are now on the advent of this thread changing . . . . who among us will be chosen for the first shipping of the Ranger II.   Let the games begin this Monday!

cfsharry

As long as I know I am getting one I am a happy camper. Waited this long, what's a few extra days one way or the other.

Bigbird48

If theres no unexpected delays

Quote from: Ruger on November-23-17 14:11
So we are now on the advent of this thread changing . . . . who among us will be chosen for the first shipping of the Ranger II.   Let the games begin this Monday!