Did someone on the Forum buy the Spanish Fork 2 1/2" barrel from Gunbroker?

Started by PaducahMichael, November-05-17 22:11

Previous topic - Next topic

PaducahMichael

"The world is made for people who aren't cursed with self awareness."

Uncle_Lee

God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

Arts09

I totally missed the listing on this one or i sure would have placed a bid on it. Would have been a nice piece to have, but i did end up winning the older Mini master from a week or so ago. Should be arriving this week.

Warthog

Wasn't me, I didn't know about it as I don't look at GunBroker much these days, no money.
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein

Canoeal

"All it takes for evil to prevail, is for good men to do nothing."  Edmund Burke

PaducahMichael

Quote from: Warty62 on November-06-17 08:11
Wasn't me, I didn't know about it as I don't look at GunBroker much these days, no money.

Even if I'm not eating I can look at the menu. You notice I didn't buy it either!

Ruger

Quote from: PaducahMichael on November-06-17 08:11. . . . . . . Even if I'm not eating I can look at the menu . . . . . . . . .

I learned long ago; if you have no money and are hungry, don't go watch a guy cook a steak.
Never Take anything Too Seriously . .Just Enough Will Do.

PaPa K

Warthog

"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein

PaducahMichael

I never claimed to have good sense. But I know it when I see it. Ruger obviously has it.

MtGoat

Uncle_Lee

I wonder if mine are worth that much??

God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

Warthog

Uncle Lee, yours are worth much more.  Just the idea that you once owned it should boost the price.  Especially if you made little certificate proclaiming the little gun was once yours.  The way computers are these days, you could whip one of those up without breaking a sweat.  Then, sign it and send it with the gun and you are golden.
-Albert Einstein

askbob

I just saw one of these today and got a little history lesson on the different locations of NAA.  It has been carried in his pocket for 20 years, and still looked good!