Hanging out with Sandy, Jessica, and Dustin in Vegas

Started by MR_22, January-25-18 22:01

Previous topic - Next topic

MR_22

I had a good time in Las Vegas today at the SHOT Show. The first thing I did was head straight to the NAA booth, where I had a good chat with Sandy and Justin the Gunsmith (who's the son of Earl), then with Jessica. And best of all, I have proof!

(Check the glass table just above Sandy's right knee. :) )

David Culp

I see pictures and they don't look photo shopped so it must have actually happened!😉

Uncle_Lee

God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

smokeless joe

seaotter

Quote from: uncle_lee on January-26-18 04:01
Did you ask Sandy about a .32 acp mini??

I heard that they were going to get right on that, right after they get the .357 model into production😁

Ruger

Cool experience.  I know you personally expressed the Forum's thanks for their efforts in treating their customers as all companies should; they listen, service, and participate in their Forum!  I know of no other firearms company that maintains an open dialog with their customers like NAA!  And that type culture starts at the top!  Thanks Sandy.
Never Take anything Too Seriously . .Just Enough Will Do.

Warthog

Cool, wish I could have been there.  Thank you MR 22
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein

RangerJim

Just catching up while on the road, and saw this post.  That must have been a great time, Darvell!  I'm not sure i'll ever make it to SHOT, but it's definitely on the bucket list.   :)
So, making guns illegal will take them off the street?
Perfect!  We should probably make heroine and meth illegal, too!

MR_22

Yeah, it was a good time. I love going, but it's getting harder to go. This was the first time I've gone since I had some serious health issues last year, and I wasn't able to see nearly what I have in the past. It might be my last, but who knows? I wish everybody here could have been there. It's such of a great time.