Well, half of them, anyway. The most amazing part was a huge surprise:

Serial number
EBII001
Guns are a lot like parachutes:

"If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"

Bj

smokeless joe

1sogdusm

Congrats!!!! How about a few pics for the rest of the world!

ds10speed

Pictures?

I want to see 001!

MR_22

Quote from: grayelky on December-01-17 10:12

Serial number
EBII001

Dang! nice! Congrats!

So perhaps splitting the order was worth it.

grayelky

So it seems. If business slows, I'll try to get some pics.

smokeless joe

So it seems. If business slows, I'll try to get some pics.
Please do. Look forward to it.

MR_22

With hindsight, I probably would have purchased both without extra cylinders, since I can go into the factory at any time and add them.

heyjoe

wow...001....congratulations!!!!

Serial number
EBII001
It's too bad that our friends cant be here with us today

tocsn40

Fack no CAPS in post no photo to back it
up.  Lol

Realy glade to see them getting in to the hands of loved ones. Lol

Oops I'm not suppose to be here I'm on leave lol
Tocsn40

redhawk4

Wow, first to get one and #1. Of course with no photo's it doesn't mean a thing.
Old Enough to Know Better - Still Too Young to Care

I "Acted the Fool" so often in School they made me get an Equity Card

Warthog

Very Cool grayelky!  Number one!  Great, I am happy for you.

I haven't gotten a tracking notice yet, maybe I will get the last one.
I would have hated to get #1, I would not have wanted to shoot it.
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein

45flint

That is cool.  You think the factory would keep 001. You've been a great supporter you deserve it!!

rooftopkorean

Congrats, I am so jelly right now. I want number 7 or 77

Just my lucky number

RangerJim

Wow!  That's incredible, Grey!  I'm very happy for you!   ;D

It also goes to show ...  You did the right thing by not going with the conversion cylinder!  (at least for one, anyway)  8)
So, making guns illegal will take them off the street?
Perfect!  We should probably make heroine and meth illegal, too!

scbuxton

Somebody gets to own #001, if it couldn't be me, I'm glad it's you!  How cool is that?  CONGRATULATIONS! !

Gog

David Culp

Dinadan

Nice, Grey, but I agree that we need some photos!!

W7REE

Just got mine, today. It is s/n EBII033

Bigbird48

awesome grey were do you live Grey mine just left Salt lake to AZ after sitting there for 2 days.

ray

Canoeal

Congrats! Let us see it and tell us what you think.
"All it takes for evil to prevail, is for good men to do nothing."  Edmund Burke

cfsharry

YOU ARE THE MAN!
Well deserved as you've helped out forum members often.
This is a gun to be stored, not fired. You can use the next one as a shooter.
Congrats!

grayelky

Okay folks. The shop has been closed, so, if all works as planned are several pictures of my Break Top:

Dragon 1

Oh so nice good luck with that gem

motter

Very Nice!    So when you gonna go shoot some lead down range with it???   Or will  001 be a safe queen??

1sogdusm

That is awesome! Thanks for the pics, looks like its going to be lots of fun.

grayelky

The first thing I always do is check the return address before I open a package, and see if I can guess what is inside. When I saw Utah, I may have set a record getting a box opened. The first thing I did was look at the end label and check the serial number. I wanted sequential numbers, but, I only picked one to get the LR cylinder. I was amazed and shocked when I saw it was #1!!!!!

No surprise, it is very well made and nicely finished. It does not appear to be the first of a new model off the assembly line. Grips also fit nicely. I had a new Mini 22 mag on the shelf, and that is what is being used for comparisons. The latch sticks out ever so slightly from the sides of the frame, maybe 1/16th of an inch. It is just enough so the CVang grips will require a little Dremel tool work so they will fit. I emphasize very little. The photo attached here shows a little daylight between the grips and the frame.
I was surprised at the little difference in weight between a standard mini and this BT. I seem to remember the BT I being a little on the heavy side, but it has been a bit since I have had mine out of the safe. The pics in previous post show there is only a .2 ounce difference, making this one a carry consideration. I strongly suspect the new speed loaders RevisionCV has produced will work great with this gun, making a "speed" reload feasible. The latch can easily be opened with one hand, while the other obtains the speed loader. The cylinder is easier to remove than the standard mini, and I have been doing that for 40 years, (DANG, I'm getting old!). This one handles almost just like the standard mini. It is ever so slightly top heavy, as compared to the standard. I suspect by the end of the week, I will not notice a difference, if it takes that long. The barrel is 1 1/2" long. I suspect I will get a 2 1/2" for plinking when they become available. I have been checking the wrong email address for my shipping notification, so I did not find it until after the arrival of the BT. I had planned on bringing my Original with me for photos and comparison, but since I did not get the email, I did not bother bringing it to the shop. I will try and remember to get it when I get home (yeah, I'm typing this at the shop). If tomorrow is like today, please don't be to disappointed if I don't get pics up till late tomorrow night, or Sunday.

redhawk4

Wow looks very nice and well made, still can't believe #1 made it out of the door for a customer. It must be even more of a surprise being an FFL so it came straight to you, like that.

Being Friday today we might see some action on the convertibles come Monday or Tuesday, not long now.
Old Enough to Know Better - Still Too Young to Care

I "Acted the Fool" so often in School they made me get an Equity Card

lign

Finally got the oxygen machine going and slowed down the hyperventilating a bit. Now if I could just find a few more rolls of paper towels to clean up the rest of this drool...

Dang! Good for you! What a nice double surprise!!

Warthog

Sweet!  Thanks for the pix!  Looks awesome and I am glad you got the first of them.  You have been good to the folks here on the forum.

I still haven't gotten any notification but I will.  I can wait and I will let folks know when it happens and show it off when they come in.
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein

David Culp

Very nice, thanks for the pics and details. Wow I'm almost glad I didn't get number one. If I had it I would think maybe I should not shoot it and I plan to shoot mine!

Uncle_Lee

All Right!!!!
The waiting is finally coming to an end..
Congrats greyelky. #1 can't beat that...

Love pictures...
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )