22 Mag only Ranger II's - Who hasn't received a shipping notice yet?

Started by redhawk4, December-04-17 19:12

Previous topic - Next topic

redhawk4

Out of those who ordered just a 22 Mag Ranger II, is there anyone who still has not received a shipping notice or their Ranger? Just trying to get an idea as to how far the "first wave" has progressed :)
Old Enough to Know Better - Still Too Young to Care

I "Acted the Fool" so often in School they made me get an Equity Card

Warthog

"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein

PaducahMichael

Sure do wish Jessica would give us an update. This seems to be going very, very slowly. Or maybe it's just me.
"The world is made for people who aren't cursed with self awareness."

redhawk4

Quote from: PaducahMichael on December-04-17 20:12
Sure do wish Jessica would give us an update. This seems to be going very, very slowly. Or maybe it's just me.

I was trying in my own way to create an update, I figured if many 22 mags have not been sent yet then the conversion models are likely some way off. If the 22 mag only orders had been satisfied then we might be closer on the conversion models, but wasn't sure how many had ordered the more basic one. It doesn't really matter, yet at the same time it is a little frustrating that people are getting them sooner of the shelf in a store than we are.

RangerJim

I like your idea, Hawk.  Hopefully people will respond to your request.
So, making guns illegal will take them off the street?
Perfect!  We should probably make heroine and meth illegal, too!

PaducahMichael

Quote from: redhawk4 on December-04-17 21:12

I was trying in my own way to create an update, I figured if many 22 mags have not been sent yet then the conversion models are likely some way off. If the 22 mag only orders had been satisfied then we might be closer on the conversion models, but wasn't sure how many had ordered the more basic one. It doesn't really matter, yet at the same time it is a little frustrating that people are getting them sooner of the shelf in a store than we are.

I appreciate your effort, Redhawk. I was just saying that an official update would be great so we wouldn't have to parse out the little bits of info we have and take a guess at what's going on. I share your frustration. This is my first participation in an Early Bird and it has been....educational. I'm very, very happy that we are being given the opportunity for this Early Bird offer. It's just frustrating because we are all so eager to give Sandy some first hand feedback!
"The world is made for people who aren't cursed with self awareness."

Bigbird48

RedHawk whos getting them from a store?as far as I can see theres none available at any of the Major distributors yet

redhawk4

Quote from: Bigbird48 on December-04-17 21:12
RedHawk whos getting them from a store?as far as I can see theres none available at any of the Major distributors yet

There are so many Ranger threads on here it's hard to find where certain information is contained, but this morning someone picked up their Ranger II from the EB program and said their FFL had another on the shelf. Another Forum member then claimed to have bought that one. So that's where my information came from.

redhawk4

jennflip

no notice here--ordered both cylinders---me precious,,where is me precious????????

rooftopkorean

I ordered both cylinders, but I have not received any notification either. I was hoping it would be shipped out on Monday

Gog

Patience is a virtue (and maybe overrated?)! I'm sure she has better things to do than update a bunch of grown men acting like 8 year olds on Christmas Eve...  lol. Relax, it is going slowly and I'm sure that's as expected. Small company, high quality but slow output. It'll happen!
Don't get me wrong, I'm as excited as anyone but it will happen soon!

I hope none of us let the wife buy it for us for Christmas or we won't get to fondle it for another couple weeks...

heyjoe

off the top of my head i remember that there were equal numbers going to early bird forum members and distributors. I also seem to remember a production estimate of 50 per week  total. If that's accurate that would be about 25  going to each group. Jessica also said that there were only a small number of early bird forum members who were not getting a LR cylinder. Add to that the fact that some of those dont really post here and its not surprising that there havent been that many here posting that theirs is on the way.   That was the plan as i remember it so its also not surprising that some are showing up at stores before everyone here gets their early bird.
It's too bad that our friends cant be here with us today

Bj

I thought it was 100 per week with half for EB and half for distributors.  That would account for EB starting mid November and all 250 EBs out in time for Christmas at 50 per week if all goes as planned.  Some will be sent out the the last week, we won't all be in first couple weeks.

MR_22

So what's the highest serial number that anybody has received? If they are going thru the Rangers in order, the highest serial number should indicate how many they've shipped out, right?

heyjoe

Quote from: MR_22 on December-05-17 11:12
So what's the highest serial number that anybody has received? If they are going thru the Rangers in order, the highest serial number should indicate how many they've shipped out, right?

the highest i have seen posted in EBII0029, unless i missed others....the ranger posts are all over  the place
It's too bad that our friends cant be here with us today

MR_22

Quote from: heyjoe on December-05-17 11:12
the highest i have seen posted in EBII0029, unless i missed others....the ranger posts are all over  the place

Make that EBII0034! Doc has just reported in! ;)

redhawk4

Assuming they started with #1 and Doc's is the highest at 34, that would mean 34 in total and 17 to the EB so far, which unless there are others we don't know about, they didn't quite reach the target of 50 for last week.

MR_22

Quote from: redhawk4 on December-05-17 15:12
Assuming they started with #1 and Doc's is the highest at 34, that would mean 34 in total and 17 to the EB so far, which unless there are others we don't know about, they didn't quite reach the target of 50 for last week.

Actually, I think there are plenty of board members who may have only 1 post but still qualified for the EB program. We might not expect to hear form these guys since they don't really post anyway.

It's also possible that the first EB's went to board members and the next block went to distributors. So what do we know now? Nothing really, LOL.

MtGoat

You may be using funny math.
One would assume that they are filling the order of the distributors in full.
If they ordered (or were allocated) 5 or 10 each the count may be much higher than calculated.

That said they will come when they are ready. 
This week, next week when ever.
The great news is that they ARE shipping.

I would not expect much response from NAA and hope they are spending their time finishing product and getting it out the door.
The coordination of shipping out 100 to 200 individual shipments takes time.

Pat

redhawk4

Quote from: MR_22 on December-05-17 15:12
Quote from: redhawk4 on December-05-17 15:12

Actually, I think there are plenty of board members who may have only 1 post but still qualified for the EB program. We might not expect to hear form these guys since they don't really post anyway.

It's also possible that the first EB's went to board members and the next block went to distributors. So what do we know now? Nothing really, LOL.

Jessica confirmed that 36 had gone out, so I was close, only 2 out :) She also said there were production holdups so it appears they made 72 of the expected 100

Warthog

Actually, it seems like folks who never posted here ever have gotten EBs ordered,not just distributors.

In any case, I have yet ot get any notice of mine, hope I get them before Christmas.
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein

Don73

I believe that not all EB's went to just posters on this forum. They have post on facebook page about possibly being able to get one without being a member/poster of the forum. I also believe some of the EB's were chosen by lottery system. The main requirement was to order when the web site was open to take orders. Of course I could be wrong (happens a lot). At this point I guess it really doesn't matter. I do like that only the EB's sent to those who ordered one will have the special serial number. Like Jessica said if a distributor/dealer has a EB for sale its because they ordered one or two when EB web orders were available and decided to sale them. I'm like the others and agree that I would rather they take their time and get production done right and not rush them. NAA has a reputation for quality firearms and I'm sure the Ranger II will be perform like all their other fine mini guns.

redhawk4

I don't think all of the 250 would be needed for the forum regulars, so no doubt others got in on the act if they completed the form, despite their lack of posts or any for that matter.

It's a shame they couldn't have been sent out based on forum membership and posts,as I know some of the members of long standing are collectors who would have appreciated the low serial #'s,  but I can see how that would have been prohibitive as there isn't an easy way to tie the orders to the forum user names unless that had been included in some way on the original order paperwork.

Either way we will eventually receive a 1 of 250 EB Rangers :)

Don73

+1  redhawk4     "Either way we will eventually receive a 1 of 250 EB Rangers" :)