The OFFICIAL "Nothing new to Report" Thread

Started by PaducahMichael, December-15-17 16:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick_Jorgenson

Quote from: Bigbird48 on December-18-17 20:12
Hey I got my Ranger back from Rick today. His came in ;D
Mine showed up and I ran in the Range and shot it!!  For what I do to these guns making holsters, shooting it is the least thing to worry about!

Holding on to it with the small grips is tough if looking for accuracy.  I put my Mini Master grips on and was much more consistent target grouping.

By the way.... If you have not used the DS-10 Speed  Speed loader and range box for shooting it is a "must have".  Great product, works like a charm.  You spend more time shooting instead of shuffling shells.

Works with all NAA Long Rifle & Magnum Frame guns (you need a little gun smith adjustment to use with the Sidewinder)

Works flawlessly with the Ranger!

Ranger serial #BT00032 for those keeping track.  (BTW, don't care who knows I have it)  I may have "lost" it by the time they come to collect it! lol!!
Rick Jorgenson

smokeless joe

Quote from: Rick_Jorgenson on December-19-17 06:12
Quote from: Bigbird48 on December-18-17 20:12
Hey I got my Ranger back from Rick today. His came in ;D
Mine showed up and I ran in the Range and shot it!!  For what I do to these guns making holsters, shooting it is the least thing to worry about!

Holding on to it with the small grips is tough if looking for accuracy.  I put my Mini Master grips on and was much more consistent target grouping.

By the way.... If you have not used the DS-10 Speed  Speed loader and range box for shooting it is a "must have".  Great product, works like a charm.  You spend more time shooting instead of shuffling shells.

Works with all NAA Long Rifle & Magnum Frame guns (you need a little gun smith adjustment to use with the Sidewinder)

Works flawlessly with the Ranger!
Thanks for the report and the pics Rick. Looking forward to shooting mine in the near future.

PaducahMichael

OK - now that there is SOMETHING new to report, this thread is dead. Thank God.
"The world is made for people who aren't cursed with self awareness."