NAA Pending Charge on Credit Card

Started by Don73, December-19-17 10:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Don73

Have a pending charge on credit card from NAA. Looks like amount for Ranger II with 22lr cylinder. $564.00

smokeless joe

Quote from: Don73 on December-19-17 10:12
Have a pending charge on credit card from NAA. Looks like amount for Ranger II with 22lr cylinder. $564.00
Awesome. I still have no pending charges on mine yet. Soon 🤞🏻

MR_22

Whoa, nice! Nothing on mine yet, although mine takes a few days to show up after charging. So maybe that means NAA is now working their way down the combo list! WOOT!

MtGoat

When I spoke with Jessica yesterday, they had "several" that were completed last week which were to be combined with this weeks production and shipped out next week.
I didn't ask and counts were not offered but I am guessing that it will not be the full EB order.
It is great news that one will be an EB with conversion cylinder as seen above which means the balance of us are coming up in queue.

We are getting closer!

Pat

heyjoe

nothing on mine either and a charge i made 10 minutes ago has shown up
It's too bad that our friends cant be here with us today

lign

That's a huge relief. I've been trying not to jinx anything by keeping my mouth shut, but I've been really worried the conversion cylinder is the cause of the delay and it wouldn't make it into production yet. I'm so glad to hear two different confirmed accounts that they've pulled it off!

AWESOME!!!  ;D ;D

redhawk4

Great to hear that conversion cylinder models are ready to ship. Obviously with orders for 199 of the EB Conversion cylinder models it's going to be a bit of lottery as to who gets what, when, I'm thinking EB serial # 250 is still some way off, but it's good to know the wheels are turning and Ranger II's with the conversion cylinder are being produced as we speak - and it's only Tuesday. I guess it's time to start monitoring my credit card account again :)
Old Enough to Know Better - Still Too Young to Care

I "Acted the Fool" so often in School they made me get an Equity Card

Don73

Update, just received shipping e-mail from NAA with a 21 Dec 2017 estimated receive date (Fedex 2day). Hope others are getting the notice too.  :)

smokeless joe

Quote from: Don73 on December-19-17 12:12
Update, just received shipping e-mail from NAA with a 21 Dec 2017 estimated receive date (Fedex 2day). Hope others are getting the notice too.  :)
It's good to hear they are moving again. The silence is deafening. You did say you ordered the conversion cylinder also correct?

Don73

That is correct, I only made one order and that was for Ranger II and the 22lr conversion cylinder. Below is what was on shipping confirmation e-mail from NAA:

Item: NAA-22MC-BTII      Description: .22 MAG BTII W/ CONVER CYL

grayelky

So glad to hear it. Once production gets started, I suspect it will not tale long to get all of the EB guns out.
Guns are a lot like parachutes:

"If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"

smokeless joe

Quote from: Don73 on December-19-17 14:12
That is correct, I only made one order and that was for Ranger II and the 22lr conversion cylinder. Below is what was on shipping confirmation e-mail from NAA:

Item: NAA-22MC-BTII      Description: .22 MAG BTII W/ CONVER CYL
EXCELLENT

RangerJim

That's awesome, Don!  Congratulations!  And thanks for giving the rest of us HOPE!   ;D
So, making guns illegal will take them off the street?
Perfect!  We should probably make heroine and meth illegal, too!