More holsters for NAA's

Started by Anderson Custom Leather, January-07-18 15:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Anderson Custom Leather

One on the left is for a Mini/Pug - the one on the right is for a Black Widow.  Both are for members here.

Tom Anderson
Wilson, NC

Rick_Jorgenson

Quote from: Anderson Custom Leather on January-07-18 15:01
One on the left is for a Mini/Pug - the one on the right is for a Black Widow.  Both are for members here.

Nice job!
Rick Jorgenson

Anderson Custom Leather

Tom Anderson
Wilson, NC

Warthog

Snazzy, I like them.  Maybe one day when I start wearing belts, summertime is about that time.  I will have to see what can happen.
(I still have your email)
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein

seak

Anderson Custom Leather

^^^ Now that's an interesting concept and an excellent one for sure.
Tom Anderson
Wilson, NC

Gobbletn

Quote from: Anderson Custom Leather on January-07-18 15:01

Are those "cross draw" holsters??? If so I'm interested in a right handed one!
Not sure why, but Dad always said "Shoot Straight" before every hunt

Anderson Custom Leather

Yessir, they are cross-draw.  Since I'm still on "probation" here, it's best to contact me via my e-mail at: tomanderson357(at)gmail.com

Thanks.

Looks like I finally made it past "probie" status, so I should be good-to-go now.
Tom Anderson
Wilson, NC

Kimber1911

Hay guys. I just got my holster from Tom ( the one on the left ). I am so happy & pleased with the quality & workmanship. The fit & finish are the best I've seen in a while. Tom THANK YOU very much.  Guys if you want a good quality holster,  Tom is your choice & the price is right on the mark. The only thing that would be better is if Tom paid me to take the holster ( LOL ). Thanks again Tom,  & thank you guys for letting me tell you about my holster.    TTFN   R         :)

Anderson Custom Leather

Quote from: Kimber1911 on January-10-18 17:01
   Hay guys. I just got my holster from Tom ( the one on the left ). I am so happy & pleased with the quality & workmanship. The fit & finish are the best I've seen in a while. Tom THANK YOU very much.  Guys if you want a good quality holster,  Tom is your choice & the price is right on the mark. The only thing that would be better is if Tom paid me to take the holster ( LOL ). Thanks again Tom,  & thank you guys for letting me tell you about my holster.    TTFN   R         :)
Thank you, sir.  I'm glad you like it and thanks for the kind words.
Tom Anderson
Wilson, NC