KelTec KSG

Started by rogertc1, December-20-17 11:12

Previous topic - Next topic

rogertc1

I have had my burnt bronze KelTec KSG since 2014.  Keep adding after market stuff like shell deflector and a extended selector tube selector.  I just put a defender Muzzle break on it. I had to go to my gas station so they could use their 1/2" air impact wrench on the barrel nut with a special socket I got too.  Got it done.

redhawk4

I was watching a video review of the KSG-25 the other day, a pretty mean SD option. You know if you don't post pictures someone will come along shortly and say it never happened :)
Old Enough to Know Better - Still Too Young to Care

I "Acted the Fool" so often in School they made me get an Equity Card

rogertc1

Here it is

rogertc1

All the pics i try to post are too large . I do not know how to makes smaller. Added a link where i can post. just not computer savey enough. Sorry

MR_22

Quote from: rogertc1 on December-20-17 11:12
All the pics i try to post are too large . I do not know how to makes smaller. Added a link where i can post. just not computer savey enough. Sorry

Try this: http://www.picresize.com/

If the KSG was semi-automatic, I would already own one. I have 3 other semi-automatic 12-gauge shotguns, including a Saiga-12, AR-12, and a Mossberg 935. I don't see myself going back to a pump shotgun now.

redhawk4

Quote from: MR_22 on December-20-17 12:12
Quote from: rogertc1 on December-20-17 11:12

Try this: http://www.picresize.com/

If the KSG was semi-automatic, I would already own one. I have 3 other semi-automatic 12-gauge shotguns, including a Saiga-12, AR-12, and a Mossberg 935. I don't see myself going back to a pump shotgun now.

Until it fails to feed at the critical moment :)
Old Enough to Know Better - Still Too Young to Care

I "Acted the Fool" so often in School they made me get an Equity Card

rogertc1

Thanks M22..got it. i should have posted this on other guns too...just doing stuff to keep busy till the ranger gets here maybe next year?

MR_22

Quote from: redhawk4 on December-20-17 12:12
Until it fails to feed at the critical moment :)

Well, I'm not sure about the AR-12 or the Mossberg 935, as I haven't shot them much yet, but the Saiga-12 is 100% with all ammo I've fed it, except one brand. It gobbles up everything that goes in and spits out the waste with fury.

Canoeal

In Windows...What I do to resize picture, is open them in Paint. On the header I click on resize then percent. Then I type 20 (20%) and hit ok. Then hit save; your picture will now post.
Hope that helps...
"All it takes for evil to prevail, is for good men to do nothing."  Edmund Burke

Warthog

Kel Tecs are like kit guns.  You have to fix them to be able to keep them properly working first then you have to give them special handling that no other modern firearm needs.  I would rather own a Taurus and I hate Taurus.
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein