Patience is a virtue ... and sometimes expensive.

Started by RangerJim, December-21-17 13:12

Previous topic - Next topic

RangerJim

So, I couldn't just sit there patiently waiting for my Ranger IIs.  Oh, I tried ... and failed ... twice.

Just picked these guys up yesterday from my LGS ... a new Black Widow and a TALO Ported Pug--both with conversion cylinders.  ;D
So, making guns illegal will take them off the street?
Perfect!  We should probably make heroine and meth illegal, too!

redhawk4

They should ease the pain a little :)

I'm having to resist the urge to pick up a Sidewinder that's on discount locally, I wish someone else would buy it to remove the temptation :)
Old Enough to Know Better - Still Too Young to Care

I "Acted the Fool" so often in School they made me get an Equity Card

RangerJim

Yeah ... but only a little.  Who knows what I might buy if there are any more delays?!   ;)

I almost picked up a Sidewinder this past Saturday at our big gun show in Oaks, PA.  But the guy wouldn't negotiate.  He refused to discount it by even a penny--claiming they are "hard to get nowadays" ...   :o   Well, I just made his Sidewinder a little "easier to get"--for someone else.  Purely on principle, I just walked away.  You're welcome, everybody else who wants a Sidewinder!   ;D

Don73

RangerJim: Surprised the gun show dealer won't negotiate price. There are several of them on GunBroker. Don't know if his price and GunBroker price are far apart. :-\

RangerJim

You're right, Don.  I even checked GunBroker on my phone before talking to the guy--of course, I didn't tell him that.  His price actually wasn't bad ... but again, on principle, I had to walk.  Besides ... his was only a Magnum, and I'd rather have a conversion model if have the choice.  And I do.   :)

redhawk4

The one I was looking at was about $50 less than I normally see them, certainly around here they are not in short supply, I've seen them in most of the gun stores I visit and places like Buds, and other online sellers, have them in stock.
Old Enough to Know Better - Still Too Young to Care

I "Acted the Fool" so often in School they made me get an Equity Card

Warthog

Well, that is good for you Jim.  I hope it gets you through the wait. ;)
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein

RangerJim