Next Shipment of Ranger II's

Started by Jessica Jarvis, December-27-17 11:12

Previous topic - Next topic

lign

Hi Jessica,
I've been home sick and busy with holidays. Missed this thread until just now. E-mail sent.

Thank you!

Doc Holliday

I was one of the very lucky that got my Ranger II in the first batch! Not bragging...just want everyone here to know that it will be worth the wait! NAA is just making sure that every Ranger II they ship is perfect! And that's a good thing...especially with a revolver which was very complicated when compared to those with removable cylinders! Jessica has been absolutely great in replying to questions and I think that she is a stellar compliment to NAA! I hope that everyone will be patient and respectful to Jessica and know that she, and everyone at NAA are trying their best to make sure that not only everyone who ordered a Ranger II, will get theirs as soon as possible but also that each and every one will be perfect! I went through the same waiting and drooling for my EB Sidewinder, but again the wait was more than worthwhile! Jessica..Thank you for all that you do to make these things happen and know that your efforts are appreciated!
Dave (Unkei)
All would be well and all would be well and all manner of things would be well.

smokeless joe

Quote from: rooftopkorean on December-29-17 21:12
Just got mine yesterday
Excellent news!

Quote from: Doc Holliday on December-30-17 06:12
I was one of the very lucky that got my Ranger II in the first batch! Not bragging...just want everyone here to know that it will be worth the wait! NAA is just making sure that every Ranger II they ship is perfect! And that's a good thing...especially with a revolver which was very complicated when compared to those with removable cylinders! Jessica has been absolutely great in replying to questions and I think that she is a stellar compliment to NAA! I hope that everyone will be patient and respectful to Jessica and know that she, and everyone at NAA are trying their best to make sure that not only everyone who ordered a Ranger II, will get theirs as soon as possible but also that each and every one will be perfect! I went through the same waiting and drooling for my EB Sidewinder, but again the wait was more than worthwhile! Jessica..Thank you for all that you do to make these things happen and know that your efforts are appreciated!
Dave (Unkei)
I truly believe that it will be worth the wait but as Tom Petty said "the waiting is the hardest part" ;)

Doc Holliday

The waiting is hard! I didn't even think I'd qualify for an EB Ranger II, but NAA allowed me to be in the list for EBs and for that I shall be forever grateful! The Ranger II is perfect and everyone that gets one will be more than satisfied! Hang in there guys and gals! You will be more than happy! And... give Jessica respect...she is awesome!
Doc Holliday
All would be well and all would be well and all manner of things would be well.

smokeless joe

Quote from: Doc Holliday on December-30-17 06:12
The waiting is hard! I didn't even think I'd qualify for an EB Ranger II, but NAA allowed me to be in the list for EBs and for that I shall be forever grateful! The Ranger II is perfect and everyone that gets one will be more than satisfied! Hang in there guys and gals! You will be more than happy! And... give Jessica respect...she is awesome!
Doc Holliday
She has more than gained mine

geohuson

Thanks Jessica,
My e-mail has been sent. Hope you and your family all have a safe and Happy New Year.

Bj

Speculating because we have not heard of any shipments since this topic was started by Jessica.   I speculate that one day next week, maybe Tuesday, we will see a bunch of shipping emails going out at once.  Just my guess, worth what youu paid for it.

Ruger

I have plenty of patience, but no time to use it . . . .
Never Take anything Too Seriously . .Just Enough Will Do.

bbgun

Happy New Year Jessica.  My name is Joe Garrison and my blog name is BBgun.  There is no hurry for mine.  Most of the other guys are really anxious to get theirs so do them first. 

Ruger

I'm sure everyone would agree; our Forum is filled with gracious people.  And being gracious, I agree to let others get their Rangers before bbgun.   ;D

Ruger

OK.  I need to say that lately I have returned to the piss & vinegar stage of my life in the evenings.  I ask tolerance of all as I pass through the end of my vacation and recover from knee surgery.  And yes, it is OK to burn me; I'm tough, kind of . . .

Bigbird48

The thread was just started 2 days ago gessh  give em a break. ::)

Quote from: Bj on December-30-17 08:12
Speculating because we have not heard of any shipments since this topic was started by Jessica.   I speculate that one day next week, maybe Tuesday, we will see a bunch of shipping emails going out at once.  Just my guess, worth what youu paid for it.

jxfish2

Hi Jessica,

I sent you both a message via this site, and an email, to your email address.

Joe Fisher

480Ruger

Info sent. Glad I stopped by the site and didn't miss this. Happy New Year everyone.

tnshy

Jessica,
Just saw your post.  I will email you.
Thanks for all you do!

mkhmd

Thank you Jessica. I hope you had great Holidays, too. Email sent.

MR_22

It's past Tuesday. Has anybody gotten a shipping notice or a card charge since Christmas? No and No for me.

ikoiko

smokeless joe

All quiet on the western front

redhawk4

Old Enough to Know Better - Still Too Young to Care

I "Acted the Fool" so often in School they made me get an Equity Card

45flint

I got mine and I didn't even order one?

rooftopkorean

My gun came into my FFL today, I am picking it up Friday.

Quote from: MR_22 on January-03-18 16:01

It's past Tuesday. Has anybody gotten a shipping notice or a card charge since Christmas? No and No for me.

smokeless joe

Bigbird48

Hey I'm in the same boat with all you guys again waiting , I felt so bad for all you I sent mine back so I could wait with you.  ;D so I got nuttin too. nata , zip

Bigbird48

Isn't FL the eastern front? :o ??? ::)

Quote from: smokeless joe on January-03-18 16:01

smokeless joe

Quote from: Bigbird48 on January-03-18 18:01
Isn't FL the eastern front? :o ??? ::)

Quote from: smokeless joe on January-03-18 16:01
Technically yes but I'm on the gulf side  8)

Bigbird48

oh OK your definitely a westerner then ::) Do you have a cowboy hat and boot, and steer horns strapped to your bikes handle bars :P ;D

smokeless joe

I did grow up in Houston and I have a deer skull with antlers that I would strap to my handlebars during the toys for tots run. Does that count? But no hat or boots.

RangerJim

So, making guns illegal will take them off the street?
Perfect!  We should probably make heroine and meth illegal, too!

Bigbird48

smokeless joe

Bigbird48

redhawk4

It looks like he hit a herd of deer at 100 mph and somehow managed to stay upright while snagging body parts in the various crevices and protrusions of the motorcycle.  They probably get a bit stinky on a hot day, but then he can always find a ready warm jerky snack on the engine or exhaust. :)

I think I'll have no problem resisting an urge for a similar conversion on any of my motorcycles.
Old Enough to Know Better - Still Too Young to Care

I "Acted the Fool" so often in School they made me get an Equity Card

Qind

Thanks Jessica, awesome as always!!!