King of Hearts

Started by ace63, October-21-10 14:10

Previous topic - Next topic

ace63

I found info while searching for the wasp that leads me think there is a King of Hearts Revolver coming out. Any one else heard of this?  

We seem to not be on the list for new model info.

coopercdrkey

NAA Black Widow
Bersa T380
NAA Guardian .32
Henry H001

silvershooter

thanks for the headsup Ace and nice picture Cooper, I like it, still can't afford any new purchases right now but the Grip design is just what I've been looking for and hope to make in the near future but with my initials or something.

westerly1965

WOW well that is clearly my next new gun!  Anyone know how to get your hands on one?

scrounger

My King of Hearts is quite handsome....SN: KH0003

I believe my dealer received the KoH through Davidson's Inc. of Prescott, AZ.  It is a TALO.

apple_a

the NAA king of hearts and queen of hearts are all over gunbroker.

cedarview kid

Wow, I don't remember seeing The King. Thanks for the pointer. I'll have to check into that.

coopercdrkey

Wait for it.......    Wait.......

NOW !!  Set the hook !!

Queen of Hearts-  King of Hearts-

Do you reckon that there will be a Royal Flush in Hearts at least ?!?!

You might be reeled in to 5 pistols per suit eventually-  That's 20 pieces at almost $400. each.

Got Eight Grand?
NAA Black Widow
Bersa T380
NAA Guardian .32
Henry H001

cedarview kid

I hope the ten of hearts can hold ten rounds! Or maybe it'll have curves like Bo Derek. Heck, if we're playing the game of Hearts, that's five point cards. How about the Queen of Spades? Ah, the Dirty Nora Queen. ;)

chopprs

HAhahaha...."Bo Derek"!

YOU ARE OLD!!!

You didn't even think when you were giving that away did you Dar!?!?!?

cedarview kid

I was wondering if the youngins would say, um, WHO??? LOL. That was a reference to the MOVIE 10, btw. I don't know if I actually ever saw the movie, though, but you can't grow up during the 70's and 80's and not know that reference. ;)