New Look for my Bug Out

Started by Warthog, January-01-18 15:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Warthog

I like this a lot better, the silver black Cvong grips look a lot better than the fake stag NAA grips I had on it before.  I think I just might send this to NAA, after things settle some from the Ranger IIs, and get the Magnum Cylinder for it too.  Might just start carrying it too, though the Black Widow is my typical carry NAA Mini (seen below)
I will carry my Ranger though once I get my holster.  But I really like these two Minis now, they shoot great and I like the look of them too.
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein

Adk.IBO

Lookin' good! Loved the CVangs I had on my Wasp. Quick question on the Bugout, the cylinder release pin looks different. How does it actuate? Thanks.

Stay safe, John
Luke 23:34

Warthog

The little tab on the bottom of the rod, push it in and pull it out.

It is a nice little Mini, maybe it will become regular production.  It makes a nice carry gun, I will talk to Rich, but only after things slow down.
Gonna pick up my 22 Short Watch Fob from my gunsmith tomorrow.  Pictures to follow of it too, with the watch!
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein

smokeless joe

That looks sweet Warty. I'm waiting on a set of grips from thingmiester for one of my minis, I'm thinking my Pug. I'm hoping his grips will stand up well to edc.

Warthog

Make sure you show the new grips off Joe.  I like his grips but there is a wood I love he doesn't have, so maybe I wil send him an email and see what happens. 8)
-Albert Einstein

lefty dude

Beautiful pair ! I love the Bug-Out, and what the Grips do for the piece.

I hate those Orange Grips.

I Need to order the Silvers for my Wasp, It sports the Black Glass for now.

I must say, you have good taste for accessories Sir.

smokeless joe

Quote from: Warty62 on January-01-18 17:01
Make sure you show the new grips off Joe.
Will do buddy

RogueTS1

I have never been much for the Cvang grips but those dark ones on the Bug Out look really smart.
Wounds of the flesh a surgeon's skill may heal but wounded honour is only cured with steel.

dale_az

I REALLY like those grips on the Bug Out Warty.  Nice!

Warthog

Thank you folks, I got these with some of the Rosewood grips.  I wasn't sure about them but now that I have them I like these better than the rosewood.  Might need a couple more of them.  I will have to see if some of my extra grips will sell first though.  I will get those up and with pix tomorrow. :)
-Albert Einstein

RangerJim

Nice, Warty!  I love the look of the CVangs on the Bug Out!  I just bought a few more sets of the silver Dymondwoods a few weeks ago, and put them on my BW, Pug, and one of my LR minis (posted a pic in a different thread).  Then, I ordered one more--specifically for my Bug Out--and now I'm glad I did.  I appreciate the advanced look!   :D
So, making guns illegal will take them off the street?
Perfect!  We should probably make heroine and meth illegal, too!

postalman

Love me some Cvangs. Looks great on the the Bug out! I only wish there were more options for Cvangs like there used to be. Maybe again one day.
"Let the gun therefore be the constant companion of your walks."- Thomas Jefferson

kycliff162

Man that bug out looks sharp...How hard is it to remove the orange grips?
I kinda like them,,but those Cvangs... 8)

Warthog

I shot some penetrating oil in there and used my heat gun and it came right off.
-Albert Einstein

Uncle Fatso

Sharp lookin. I need to try those on my Earl.

Jobrando

Silver black is very nice.

Canoeal

I like the fluted Barrel on the BW...Hmm...Funny what we notice...
"All it takes for evil to prevail, is for good men to do nothing."  Edmund Burke

Rick_Jorgenson

The Bug Out with the Orange Grip has a look that I like.  I think it's because I never thought of orange color on a gun.  It's a rebellious thing in me.

And I have never cared for the look of Cvang grips but I seem to be turning to them some  ;)  they look great on the Bug Out and Black Widow.

The rebel hippie in me says don't mess with the orange grip on the Bug Out but the designer in me says "Get Some Grips"

Maybe I'll get a second Bug Out so I can keep one "Pure" lol!!  Like I did with doing the Coating on a second Black Widow!  I kept my first one "Stock" and messed with a second one.

If only my bank balance cooperated with my desires!

Looks great Warty!
Rick Jorgenson

Warthog

-Albert Einstein