Just got the RANGER II, I have a few questions...

Started by rooftopkorean, January-05-18 10:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Chacha77

Nice joe! If it been a while since you've been to Austin I can assure you it's still weird and getting more so daily!

MR_22

Just the good ol' boys, never meanin' no harm. Beats all you never saw, been in trouble with the law since the day they was born!

smokeless joe

Quote from: Chacha77 on January-12-18 13:01
Nice joe! If it been a while since you've been to Austin I can assure you it's still weird and getting more so daily!
I went out last February also. It's actually lampasas where I'll be. Flying in to Austin tho.

Bigbird48

No Bike huh to bad we could have met halfway or something

rooftopkorean

Houston, TX born n' raised

Quote from: Chacha77 on January-11-18 18:01
Hey rooftop, where are you at in Texas? It's good to see I won't be the only one in this state with a ranger 2, this will also be my first mini, oh yeah I'm up in Lubbock by the way

cbl51

Quote from: rooftopkorean on January-11-18 10:01
Ah! Back during the LA Riots, Korean store owners would sit atop the roofs of their stores in order to protect them from looters!

Quote from: Bigbird48 on January-11-18 10:01
Yea I think we got the Korean part but why the Rooftop? ;D ;D ;D

I LOVE IT!!!!!!

I remember seeing news footage of the Korean store owners protecting their places and thought that it was the epitome of American Ideals of freedom of people protecting themselves from the lawless.

God Bless them!

smokeless joe

Quote from: Bigbird48 on January-12-18 14:01
No Bike huh to bad we could have met halfway or something
Not this trip BB. Just a quick in and out. One day buddy ;)

Quote from: rooftopkorean on January-14-18 08:01
Houston, TX born n' raised
I grew up in North Shore

Bigbird48

smokeless joe

Quote from: Chacha77 on January-12-18 11:01
I listen to their music, hoping I get to see Willie before he dies!
It seems when I'm out there Willie will be playing my town in Florida. I'll have to hope for one more tour.

Chacha77

Well I tell yah, it's nice to see we have a few Texans in the bunch! You know it's not a party till you get a few Texans in the crowd!

PaducahMichael

I was born in Odessa. Dad worked for Gulf Oil. Loved the Permian Basin!
"The world is made for people who aren't cursed with self awareness."