Credit card has been charged

Started by grayelky, October-22-10 10:10

Previous topic - Next topic

grayelky

Sooo, I'm guessing it has shipped!!!!
Guns are a lot like parachutes:

"If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"

scrounger

Yep.  My CC was charged too.  Giving it the weekend for travel time.  Should be in hand Monday or Tuesday.

redhawk4

I don't think i've ever seen a situation before where people (me included) are excited because their CC just been charged.
Old Enough to Know Better - Still Too Young to Care

I "Acted the Fool" so often in School they made me get an Equity Card

coopercdrkey

I mentioned to my wife how excited my fellow Board members were that the BT was finally shipping.

After explaining what a Break Top was, she asked, "Why didn't you order one?"

Is that a fine woman or what ?!?!

I explained that I was "resource managing" for a Black Widow, and that I did not intend to purchase both, but I gotta love that initial response !
NAA Black Widow
Bersa T380
NAA Guardian .32
Henry H001

cedarview kid

I wish I could see a charge on my credit card. I'm feeling left out. I'm still betting it was charged and my goodies are on the way!

cedarview kid

I guess it's conceivable that I could have mine tomorrow. Depends on the shipping service. It only has to go 30 miles or so for me.... ;)

backporch22

Dar, check your cc close.  I told them to put me a b'top on your card.  Phil

redhawk4

Dar, I couldn't see could see the actual charge as a transaction on line, but I could see the difference to my available credit which had dropped by the right amount since yesterday.

I too am hoping for tomorrow, must only be about 15 miles to my FFL, but UPS will probaly take it on a tour of the US before getting to American Fork.

cedarview kid

I'll be danged, Redhawk. You're right. If I subtract my current credit line from my limit, minus my balance, I get almost exactly what NAA should be charging me. So, I guess I HAVE been charged. YAY! I'm part of the club, too! ;)

Dar

scrounger

I received a shipping update from NAA through a UPS email tracking notification that my BT should arrive at my FFL on Tuesday.  But, at least it IS in route.

45flint

I am just happy to be charged on my Visa  oh boy

shooter2

It's times like this I wish I had a credit card.    But, I really like not getting that monthly statement(s) anymore. I started to save for this purchase but home repairs ate that up. However, I'm just as excited as you soon to be owners. Well maybe not quite as excited but I am happy for you all! Won't be long now!

Uncle_Lee

I didn't get a shipping notification so I guess they didn't ship mine.

Maybe they didn't get my M.O. They didn't confirm that they received it.

I'll wait until Tuesday afternoon and give them an e-mail.
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

cedarview kid

Email notification? Really? That would be nice. I didn't get anything like that. Hmm.

redhawk4

"I'll be danged, Redhawk. You're right"

Now I'm not sure if I'm more excited about getting my BT or me saying something on the forum and someone saying "you're right"

jtartam

For all of you who didn't order...Per Sandy...

John – I expect we will begin small deliveries to our distributors, including Davidson's, before the end of the month.  You're welcome to call the factory (800-821-5783, ask for Kenny) for additional information.  Thanks for your interest. – Sandy

heyjoe

Redhawk wrote:"Now I'm not sure if I'm more excited about getting my BT or me saying something on the forum and someone saying "you're right""

dont let it get to your head, it wont happen again for a long time
It's too bad that our friends cant be here with us today

cedarview kid

> dont let it get to your head, it wont happen again for a long time

Hey, you're right, Joe!

redhawk4

"dont let it get to your head, it wont happen again for a long time"

It won't go to my head, I wasn't expecting it to ever happen again -  so you're being more optimistic than me

If Darvell's dealer is closed Monday, I might be the first to get a BT though - another minor claim to fame

cedarview kid

> If Darvell's dealer is closed Monday, I might be the first to get a BT though

Wow, Redhawk. You might be right. Again. ;) Makin' a habit of it, are ya?