Mini master trigger

Started by Cheepwings, October-04-19 09:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheepwings

Just joined this forum and could use some help. I've carried a 1 1/2 in mini for some years now, in 22 lr, in a grip holster. Recently purchased ship to academy, a mini master with both cylinders. My small revolver has a nice lite trigger, but the mini master feels like 15-20 pounds. On my second trip to the range i was able ,with much gnashing of teeth, to get a 5 shot, three inch group at 7 yards. Is there anything I can do to fix this trigger? Should I return it to nna?
      On another topic, does anyone know what size bed wrench tightens my fixed sights? I immediately lost mine.

Canoeal

Call NAA customer service. They will send you the allen wrench. As to the trigger, I used a method (Polish) not recommended to smooth out the trigger and shot it on a regular basis, but when it did go to NAA service it came back better than I did it. Work it, use it, or send it for service...your choice. NAA Service is the best...
"All it takes for evil to prevail, is for good men to do nothing."  Edmund Burke

Cheepwings

Thanks. I discovered the search button and many others agree with you.

grayelky

Cheepwings

Welcome! Don't be a stranger.
Guns are a lot like parachutes:

"If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"