Finally shot one of my Ranger IIs ...

Started by RangerJim, February-06-18 20:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Gobbletn

Quote from: Bigbird48 on February-12-18 20:02
patients is a virtue  :D
Quote from: Gobbletn on February-12-18 19:02
Quote from: Bigbird48 on February-09-18 16:02
Oh I forgot. I got an email from Jessica today about the accuracy problem. She says they don't check accuracy when they test fire the gun. She is consulting one of the gun Tech and will let me know what he says, but thinks it might need a new barrel  :( which would mean a third trip back to NAA. I had mentioned this problem to them before and don't know why it wasn't looked at in one of the previous trips back.Seems it should have been taken care of all ready. ::)

Indeed it is!!! I just hope mine is ready to go on the first repair... If not I'll be looking to fill it's spot with a Black Widow which seems to have a tried and true track record. I NEED a reliable piece that is that size to carry in the Turkey woods as my snake gun and over my visor in my truck.

Hey Bigbird48... my Ranger is still back for its first repair. mine would not cock after 3-5 hammer pulls. Never fired a round before it went back. I hate that yours might go back a 3rd time. I don't think I will be as patient as you...
Not sure why, but Dad always said "Shoot Straight" before every hunt