A Nice Added Touch

Started by billt460, February-18-18 06:02

Previous topic - Next topic

billt460

I'm a big fan of the CZ-75 platform. And I have several of them in different configurations.  One of my favorites is my CZ-75 in Polished Stainless Steel. It's a beautifully finished weapon. The one thing I never cared for, was they never sold it with a Nickel plated magazine, or floor plate. The blued magazine it ships with just doesn't match the rest of the gun.

I found these beautiful polished Stainless Steel billet machined magazine floor plates available from PPD Billet.com. They come in both matte or polished Stainless Steel, and blue / black oxide finish as well. They really make the gun look so much better. And they're quite reasonable considering the work involved in making them. Mine fit perfectly.

I like doing things to guns that not only improve their looks, but set them apart from everyone else's that you see out there. I'm going to order more of them for my matte Stainless, and black CZ-75's. They're a nice addition to an already beautiful pistol.

http://www.ppdbillet.com/CZ_75_Base_Plate.htm

dale_az

That polished CZ75 is super nice!  I have an older EAA Whitness that I beleive is similar to a CZ.  Some day I'll have a CZ75.
I have a friend that is looking for a CZ-97BD but can't find one. 

Dale - AZ

Ruger

Quote from: billt460 on February-18-18 06:02. . . . . I like doing things to guns that not only improve their looks, but set them apart from everyone else's that you see out there.  . . . . . .

Yeah, I love to set my guns apart from the crowd also.  But I really lean toward buying the unusual or hard to get firearms, rather than the next big surge in "have to haves".
Never Take anything Too Seriously . .Just Enough Will Do.