The belt buckle holster.

Started by Catshooter, April-25-18 21:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Catshooter

I see two versions.  A skeletonized one and more of a traditional oval style.

Anybody use these?  Are they worthless/gimmicks or you love 'em?   Like one over the other?

I never tuck in a shirt so that's no issue here.

Thanks.

Cat

Uncle_Lee

Useless for me. It would lay under my belly.
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

smokeless joe

I have used the skeletonized one with my wasp and it carried quite comfortably. They are well made and hold the gun securely while allowing easy access to the firearm. Whether or not it's a gimmick? Only you can decide that.

Catshooter

Thanks smokeless Joe.  If they're well made and useful I don't look on 'em as a gimmick.  And thanks for the pic too!  We all love pics.

Cat

Warthog

I have both types but never wear them.  I think I have a few of the ones Joe shows too.  I wear overalls most times so no belt.
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein

smokeless joe

Quote from: Catshooter on April-26-18 09:04
Thanks smokeless Joe.  If they're well made and useful I don't look on 'em as a gimmick.  And thanks for the pic too!  We all love pics.

Cat
Yes we do love the eye candy catshooter. Not sure if I have welcomed you to the forum. So welcome!

theysayimnotme

There are more than two versions. It would be hard to detail them all. What would help is a replacement grip the same color as the gun & one version includes that. The gun should just look like a design & not stand out. That doesn't happen with most versions.

Catshooter

Hmm.  A grip the same color as the buckle.  Interesting concept.

Cat

Warthog

oh yeah, WELCOME Catshooter!!

I hope you don't shoot cats though, I love my cat.  I admit that when I lived in the country I would shoot stray and feral cats but never one of my own. 8)
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein

grayelky

I will echo smokeless joe's comments. I feel they are well made. My problem is the same as uncle_lee. There is too much of me to allow me to sit while wearing one. If I had been designed differently, I would not hesitate to wear mine a lot.
Guns are a lot like parachutes:

"If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"

Catshooter

Thanks for the welcomes gents. 

I like cats too, I just shot a bunch of feral cats one time, thus my name.  A Colt 1911 worked wonders on 'em.

Cat