Desert Gun Leather

Started by BillsNAA, May-11-18 11:05

Previous topic - Next topic

BillsNAA

I just got off the phone with Rick. I ordered a pancake holster for my NAA Magnum. I'm super exited to get it. It was great talking to him. Anyone else like his holsters? Send some pics.

smokeless joe

Here's one he made for my Pug

postalman

A cross draw driver for my LH BW. Quality!
"Let the gun therefore be the constant companion of your walks."- Thomas Jefferson

RogueTS1

Now I do like that pocket holster for the Pug Smokeless. Just add some contrasting colored thread and lose the extra ammo pocket and it would be my choice for a Pug pocket carry holster from Rick.
Wounds of the flesh a surgeon's skill may heal but wounded honour is only cured with steel.

billmeek

Pug pancake holster (currently on my belt even in the house) :

Bill

I won't carry a laser device... unless it has stun, kill, and disintegrate settings.

Warthog

My Pocket Holster for my Black Widow from Rick.  He makes great holsters and I know you will love the one he makes for you Bill!
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein

smokeless joe

Quote from: billmeek on May-14-18 08:05
Pug pancake holster (currently on my belt even in the house) :
I'll be getting one of those for my Pug

KEN AR

Yep big fan of Desert Gun Leather.  Rick does great work.  He is working on several projects for me right now and I just got a pocket holster and a belt slide for my new NAA.
Ken AZ is now KEN AR, moved in 2021 to the Natural State
Black Widow MAG/LR, Mini Master, Mini 1 5/8" Mag/LR
Desert Gun Leather holsters
https://desertgunleather.com/
RevisionCV.com Grips

Rick_Jorgenson

Quote from: KEN AZ on May-16-18 13:05
Yep big fan of Desert Gun Leather.  Rick does great work.  He is working on several projects for me right now and I just got a pocket holster and a belt slide for my new NAA.

Thank's Ken

It's always fun when you come in the shop!

(His wife doesn't know it but,  Ken is looking for a Black Widow now!) :) :) :) :)
Rick Jorgenson

KEN AR

Let's try this photo thing again.  Not sure why they are flipping on me when I attach them...

I'm not sure how Rick knew what color EDC wallet I have, guess I've pulled it out to many times in the past.  Perfect match with the pocket holster.

The pancake holster hugs the belt and does not print on your shirt at all.

Love them both! 

Thanks Rick for more great leather.
Ken AZ is now KEN AR, moved in 2021 to the Natural State
Black Widow MAG/LR, Mini Master, Mini 1 5/8" Mag/LR
Desert Gun Leather holsters
https://desertgunleather.com/
RevisionCV.com Grips

Rick_Jorgenson

Here you go Ken, flipped the photos for you.

Thank you for posting those!

Impact Guns has the Black Widow Conversion (both cylinders) on Sale!

https://www.impactguns.com/naa-black-widow-22mlr-2in-bwc-744253000355.aspx

Just sayin.......  ;D

You will not be judged here on the Forum for buying 2 NAA's  within a couple weeks time frame! lol!!  Most of us have done it!  :)

Go ahead! do it!

BTW  I have a FFL that will transfer very reasonably!  He is a new gunsmith and is trying to build his business.

I have been building holsters for him....... so he is "motivated"

It's going to make buying guns even better!

Rick Jorgenson

boddah4

I ordered one for my Ranger II.  What is the typical turn around time?

Rick_Jorgenson

Quote from: boddah4 on May-18-18 17:05
I ordered one for my Ranger II.  What is the typical turn around time?

Hi,

"Typical" turn around right now is about 2 weeks.

"Possible" turn around is about 3 weeks.

If there is some "Custom" item to a holster like a paddle or added length, extra snaps, etc.     5 to 6 weeks or more depending on orders.
Rick Jorgenson

BillsNAA

Beautiful pictures. Thanks guys. I got my holster and am thrilled with it. It is a true work of art. Maybe I should start collecting them too.!