Pocket Holsters for 32 Guardians

Started by bearcatter, May-23-18 11:05

Previous topic - Next topic

bearcatter

I know, NAA offers some, but a bit pricey for me, and I don't have to have leather. My only experience with pocket holsters, on my SP101, is DeSantis' Nemesis and Uncle Mike's. Looking online, I was surprised that some companies have different sizes for the 32 and 380 Guardians. Anybody find a particular pocket holster they really like? Is the Nemesis good with it? $30 is my upper limit....
"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."

* Guardian .32 (2) * Zastava M70 .32 (3) * Bearcat stainless (2) * SP101 .22 * Ruger SR22 (2) * S&W M&P 15-22 Sport

Warthog

Rick makes great holster for those and SP101's and LCRs, drop him a line, he is here on the forum.
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein

smokeless joe

Quote from: Warty62 on May-23-18 16:05
Rick makes great holster for those and SP101's and LCRs, drop him a line, he is here on the forum.
I didn't see one for the LCR on his website. Guess I'll have to contact him direct. Thinking about getting a pancake for mine.

smokeless joe

Quote from: bearcatter on May-23-18 11:05
I know, NAA offers some, but a bit pricey for me, and I don't have to have leather. My only experience with pocket holsters, on my SP101, is DeSantis' Nemesis and Uncle Mike's. Looking online, I was surprised that some companies have different sizes for the 32 and 380 Guardians. Anybody find a particular pocket holster they really like? Is the Nemesis good with it? $30 is my upper limit....
Check into sticky holsters as well. They make some nice holsters in that price range. Having said that Rick does awesome work as well, he is a fine craftsman.

billmeek

Quote from: smokeless joe on May-23-18 16:05
I didn't see one for the LCR on his website. Guess I'll have to contact him direct. Thinking about getting a pancake for mine.

The website doesn't show the Sig P365 holster either.  But a call to Rick and he's making me a pancake holster.
Bill

I won't carry a laser device... unless it has stun, kill, and disintegrate settings.

Warthog

Hey Smokeless Joe, if he can't make one for the LCR, LMK.  I have a dummy gun LCR I can send to him so he can make it for you.  It's the green one to the right. ;)
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein

smokeless joe

Quote from: Warty62 on May-23-18 17:05
Hey Smokeless Joe, if he can't make one for the LCR, LMK.  I have a dummy gun LCR I can send to him so he can make it for you.  It's the green one to the right. ;)
I have three as well. Just not a green one. Fortunately I'd only need one holster for all of them  ;)

smokeless joe

Quote from: billmeek on May-23-18 17:05
Quote from: smokeless joe on May-23-18 16:05

The website doesn't show the Sig P365 holster either.  But a call to Rick and he's making me a pancake holster.
Maybe I'll touch base with him this weekend an ask. Thanks.

RogueTS1

Rick makes a great looking holster for the Guardian .32 but he does not at this time make one for the Guardian .380 pistol. Two different holsters for two different sized guns. The .380's are a bit larger than the .32 when it comes to the Guardians.
Wounds of the flesh a surgeon's skill may heal but wounded honour is only cured with steel.

bearcatter

Well, at least three out of eight replies had something to do with my question. Thanks RogueTS1, smokeless joe, and warty62. I think I'll just get the Nemesis. A local LGS carries them, if they just have the right size.
"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."

* Guardian .32 (2) * Zastava M70 .32 (3) * Bearcat stainless (2) * SP101 .22 * Ruger SR22 (2) * S&W M&P 15-22 Sport

Warthog

Nemesis holsters work well and I have some for other guns.  Should be a good holster for you.
-Albert Einstein

bearcatter

After a search of local stores, couldn't find the right sized Nemesis but I got a Sticky Holster. I'd read a lot of good comments, but hadn't seen one before. Outside similar to Nemesis, tacky rubber material, but smoother. Inside is a smooth Cordura. Both materials, and the binding, seem a heavier weight than a Nemesis.

The Sticky is designed for both pocket and IWB use, with one holster. They have accessories so you can use it on your ankle, car console, etc..

My Guardian 32 fits the SM-1 size really well, and for those that have the 380, it takes size SM-2.

https://stickyholsters.com/

******  They also make holsters especially for the Minis  ****** https://stickyholsters.com/holsters/brand/naa-north-american-arms.html