Walther P22

Started by jesserk, January-03-12 17:01

Previous topic - Next topic

blitzkrieger

Anybody done any modifications to their P22?

I removed the trigger lock, cut the extractor back, as shown above modified the sights with fiber optic pipe on both mine and my wifes (hers being yellow front, red rears...her pick of colors), on both I used epoxy to ensure the crappy plastic front sight does not wiggle out of place.....

louiethelump

I modified all three of the ones I had.  I modified them from "my P22" to "someone else's P22 and headache".  Best modification of that gun I can imagine.

Louie
"Deeds; Not Words"

blitzkrieger

Ha ha! I dont blame ya one bit. Have thought about taking a loss on mine and trading it in for something more reliable but I keep thinking there is just something that I can do to it to make it NOT be that "epic fail" piece in my collection. lol

leafhopper

My brother-in-law has a P22 and he was at my place a couple of weeks ago so we did some shooting.  He had two ejected cases go down the back neck of his T shirt...He was hopping around trying to get them out.  I was shooting my Ruger SR22 (same exact size as the Walther) and my wife was shooting her SR22.  While my brother-in-law had a few feeding problems, my wife and I had none...we were all shooting Winchester bulk ammo.  I liked his P22 for the extended barrel option...nice!  But I won't trade my Ruger SR 22 for it.