Break-Tops Have Shipped...

Started by kennyb, October-25-10 06:10

Previous topic - Next topic

kennyb

Great News...All pre-ordered Break-Tops shipped from the factory Friday (10/22/2010).  All customers that placed pre-orders should be receiving them this week.  We hope you enjoy your new purchase and Please don't hesitate to give us your feedback.

Thanks,

Kenny.

redhawk4

I'm hoping mine will make it the 15 miles to my FFL by today. Thanks for the "official update".
Old Enough to Know Better - Still Too Young to Care

I "Acted the Fool" so often in School they made me get an Equity Card

grayelky

And, I have mine!!

Kennyb- THANKS!!!!
Guns are a lot like parachutes:

"If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"

pocketrocket47

Unfortunately, I won't be able to fondle my pre-ordered until I get back to Florida on November 9th. My FFL will hold in his safe for me. Glad they all shipped and happy fondle-ing to all!!

cedarview kid

I'll be picking up mine tomorrow--if I can get off work in time to get it. Otherwise, it will probably be Wednesday. All good things are worth wanting for.

sirbarkalot

Kennyb:

My dealer called me today and the gun came in, but there was no FFL copy included.  Past direct guns from Remington and others have come with FFL for dealer records.  Can you advise please?

Barky

Uncle_Lee

Me too on the FFL!!!!!!!!!!.

My dealer won't complete the sale without the FFL..................

It may take quite some time before I get mine now.........

Now I am flustered............

I had no idea that a firearm would be shipped without a copy of a FFL..........

Now I have to call my dealer as soon as he gets in and try to talk him into holding them until we can get this mess straightened out. I hope they haven't came in and he has refused them.
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

45flint

My dealer thought there should be FFL as well but it is coming from a factory not another dealer. There was an invoice from NAA that had the serial number etc.  Does the dealer really think that NAA doesn't have a license? My dealer went ahead with it and all I was charged was $15.00.  

Steve

sirbarkalot

What the dealer "thinks" is really not what matters here.  What matters is what the dealer can document at his next inspection when the ATF agent is going through his books line by line and demanding to see the documents for EACH ITEM.

and YES, the is EXACTLY what they do...........

We know NAA has a manufacturer's license, so why did they not get sent to the dealers like they are supposed to with the gun??????

Barky

45flint

My dealer is a NAA dealer so I am sure he knows he can clean it up after I leave with the gun. If he needs a fax for his records he can get it any time he wants it.  Why should he hold me up from getting the gun?

Steve

kennyb

Our apologies for those of you who need an FFL in order to complete the transaction.  I have placed a PDF version on our website that you can download and print.  It is available under our "Tech Support" page and is the last "FAQ" link.

You will notice that the expiration date on the FFL is November 1, we haven't received a hard copy of our renewed FFL, however Page 2 of the PDF is the official ATF EZ-Check of our license on their website which shows that our extension was issued on Monday 10/25/2010 and is valid through 4/24/2011.

I hope this helps, if you need anything further please email me or give me a call at the factory.

Thanks,

Kenny.

sirbarkalot

Kennyb:

Thanks, and the young lady I spoke with took care of is promptly and with a verbal smile (over the phone) and all is well in my case.

Barky