Ranger II Availability

Started by M2MikeGolf, September-08-18 10:09

Previous topic - Next topic

M2MikeGolf

Hello all,

I keep seeing people say they've "found one". I'm in San Antonio, and I can't even find anyone that can even order one. Guns are a'plenty here, I should add. I really want a combo. I'm just curious if NAA is retooling based on comments I've seen about the front sight?  I can wait, but am mostly hoping that the II isn't going to end up like the first one before I can get one. Anyone have a suggestion on where I can even order one?

flyinbiker2001

I got mine at Gunnies in Orem Utah  ...... long wait for it but it was worth it

jetcsa

I ordered mine from GilbertsGuns.com in Frankfort, KY, but I'm afraid they are out, too. I hope you find one, they are neat pieces! You might try using the "email me when available" option with as many of the web based distributors you care to give your email to. I've found guns I wanted this way in the past. Most of them don't pester you with unwanted emails - if the do, just unsubscribe.

Uncle_Lee

Welcome M2MikeGolf,
Keep looking.
You will be glad you did.
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

rustyzues

I've also been looking for a Ranger 2 combo. Patience I guess.

depletedyourcranium

A bit of self promotion, but if you're willing to buy used I have my Ranger II conversion up for sale in the buy-sell-trade here on the forum.

Kimber1911

Good morning,  try Buds,  they have a combo for sale. You will pay list price for it.
So, how bad do you want it is the question  ?   TTFN    R

M2MikeGolf

I'm on Buds notification list (have been for months); and check every couple of days. Nothin'. I've tried three places to include the PX at Randolph AFB; they all say their suppliers are out. I tried a couple of the dealers listed on the site, to include a local NAA dealer, all out and cannot order one. And I don't live in Kentucky. Just wondering if there's a problem and NAA has stopped making them. I am absolutely not going to over pay for one to some gouger, same reason I passed on the first ranger.

Kimber1911

Hello M2MikeGulf,  I found you a Ranger ll on Gunbroker. You might not like the price though, $689.00. #786030912, in Stock as of 09/17/2018;19:15.       TTFN  R

billmeek

Best price I was able to locate is $419.99 (including shipping) for the 22 Mag only from:

https://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com/products2.cfm/ID/205776

And for the combo, they only one I found in stock is $509 (plus shipping) from :

https://www.shtftactical.com/products/handguns-naa-naa-22mc-btii-744253002960-913
Bill

I won't carry a laser device... unless it has stun, kill, and disintegrate settings.

autofull

yeah, mine came from buds also. i saw it was in stock,called and it was mine. that was four months ago.

linux_author

i was shocked when i found my Ranger II (22wmr) across the street - and i believe they had several in stock!

willie
on the Gulf of Mexico