Ranger 2 New IWB Holster /Magnum Pocket Holster /Rosewood Grips

Started by robbi, September-22-18 14:09

Previous topic - Next topic

robbi

For sale is a New Ranger 2 IWB Holster , looks like it will fit all magnum guns up to at least 1 5/8" $25 shipped ,New Factory Black Pocket Magnum & Ammo Pouch  $20 shipped ,2 sets Rosewood Grips like new both came off Magnums $25 each , paypal or postal MO

Uncle Pepper

Live long and shoot straight.

robbi

There is a PIC POsted of everything ,u need to log in to view them !!

ikoiko

Under 15 posts pictures won't appear without a moderator's approval.

robbi

guess u gotta wait for pics to appear , unless you can PM me your email or cell

Honky Tonk Man

Ikoiko is correct robbi.  Your pictures haven't been approved yet and can't be seen by the rest of us.  I remember when mine didn't include the picture right away, not long ago.  It's a little frustrating but it weeds out the riff-raff I'm told.  Stick with it and things will go much smoother for you very soon.  Oh...  and WELCOME to the forum!!!
Silence is Golden - Duct Tape is Silver

robbi

Quote from: robbi on September-22-18 14:09
For sale is a New Ranger 2 IWB Holster , looks like it will fit all magnum guns up to at least 1 5/8" $25 shipped ,New Factory Black Pocket Magnum & Ammo Pouch  $20 shipped ,2 sets Rosewood Grips like new both came off Magnums $25 each , paypal or postal MO

Warthog

"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein

bdickson254

Quote from: robbi on September-22-18 14:09