Selling my Ranger 2, 22mag/22lr with CV grips

Started by depletedyourcranium, September-10-18 07:09

Previous topic - Next topic

depletedyourcranium

I've decided to let go of my Ranger 2.  After much thought I've decided a Sidewinder is just more fitting for my purposes.  Comes with both 22mag and 22lr cylinders, original case/papers,  and a set of Revision CV grips in Rosewood Dymondwood fitted for the Ranger 2 latch. It is a low one-thousand serial number, updated version with the taller front sight, I believe.  I did sent it back for factory work due to the cylinder binding on the mag cylinder, but I got it back last week and is working beautifully. 

I'm asking $450 $400 plus shipping/fees.  I would much prefer to deal locally in KY and avoid the hassle of shipping through FFL's, but I will accommodate an out of state buyer as needed.  I might consider trades to a Sidewinder, again I would prefer to deal locally so I can inspect the gun personally.  I might also consider trades to a 9mm Ruger LCR or LCRX.

rustyzues

kycliff162

depletedyourcranium
Where abouts in Ky. ?

depletedyourcranium

Hyden, between Manchester and Hazard in eastern KY. However I travel all over the state for work pretty regularly, usually between Louisville, Lexington, and Bowling Green.

Ruger

Hey . . . Depleted . . . WELCOME to the Forum!  Don't hesitate to reload and step up to the firing line often.  We need you, your ideas, opinions, and, oh yeah, your pictures!
Never Take anything Too Seriously . .Just Enough Will Do.

depletedyourcranium