Started by robbi, September-25-18 12:09

Previous topic - Next topic

robbi

a year or 2 ago  -I tried to get approved  ,gave up having to wait  to make so many posts  ,will  see if its worth it  now will try for a few days  ,is there a time limit  ,to how mny posts a dahy or week here??

Honky Tonk Man

I don't think there's a limit concerning how many per day.  Just knock them out quickly and before you know it you'll be good to go.  When I was going thru that a while ago, it seemed like none of my posts were approved on the weekend.  Some would sit in limbo from Friday to Monday or even Tuesday.  I heard the NAA gunsmith might be the Administer?  I'm guessing he or she probably does this as an extra duty.  Whoever does it has an important job protecting the forum from knuckleheads.  Be patient with the process and it will end soon.
Silence is Golden - Duct Tape is Silver

billmeek

If I remember correctly the magic number is 15 approved posts to get out of "Probational user" status.  You're almost there.
Bill

I won't carry a laser device... unless it has stun, kill, and disintegrate settings.

Honky Tonk Man

Hey robbi, how many now?  (trying to help you here)
Silence is Golden - Duct Tape is Silver

smokeless joe

As bill said 15 is the magic number. You're almost there.

Warthog

Quote from: billmeek on September-25-18 14:09
If I remember correctly the magic number is 15 approved posts to get out of "Probational user" status.  You're almost there.

Yup, it is easy to do actually so stick with it and it will happen soon. 8)
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein

Uncle Fatso

Congratulations on getting through the probation period!

smokeless joe

Quote from: Uncle Fatso on September-27-18 03:09
Congratulations on getting through the probation period!

Talldog