Posting photos

Started by RICKS PLACE, October-05-18 16:10

Previous topic - Next topic

RICKS PLACE

Thought I would get on the photo wagon.  So, I took some photos of my minis.  Actually, if this comes thru, the top B/W is one I gave to my son 8 years ago.  The next three are my present guns.  I read I have to hit 'post' before the photo comes up.  So,here we go, see if it works.

RICKS PLACE

Hot dog, it worked.  Now I can bore Uncle Lee and others with my endless photos.  Remember several of you guys asked for it.

Dinadan

Nice selection, Rick! Hey, do you like Black Widows?

Do not worry too much about boring folks with too many photos. I do not think anyone has ever been rebuked for posting too many photos of Minis.

smokeless joe

Quote from: RICKS PLACE on October-05-18 16:10
Hot dog, it worked.  Now I can bore Uncle Lee and others with my endless photos.  Remember several of you guys asked for it.
Did someone mention food? I heard someone mention hot dogs  ::)

Bring on those pics RP we can handle all you've got to dish out. Love looking at minis.

Uncle_Lee

Quote from: RICKS PLACE on October-05-18 16:10

Bored? Me?
Pictures of minis are never boring to me.
Thanks for sharing.
I love pictures of minis. (really I love pictures - minis mainly)
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

RICKS PLACE

My first post of the B/Ws with my Pug shows the Pug with a standard set of Mag grips,which, are way too small for my hands.  considering the dislike I have for the OEM Pug grips, when I received my Pug, after trying a couple different methods of taking them off, a sharp knife and the trash can made short work of them.  I ordered a set of B/W grips and now, all my minis wear them.

Honky Tonk Man

A fine looking bunch of Widows and a Pug thrown in for good measure.  It don't get much better than that.  Thanks Rick. 
Silence is Golden - Duct Tape is Silver

Uncle_Lee

Better with bigger grips..
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

Warthog

Great work Rick!  Nice picture to start my morning. 8)
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein