What pocket holster for black widow?

Started by nimrod, November-01-18 21:11

Previous topic - Next topic

nimrod

I may not be good at using the search tool but I didn't find much. What do you suggest for a good pocket holster for the black widow? I don't want to spend too much but I also don't want junk. What is the sweet spot?

Texron

I don't remember the brand, but here is what it looks like.

Rick_Jorgenson

Welcome to the Forum!

Here are a few variations available from my shop.

Feel free to contact me for prices, I will be glad to help you with any questions you may have.

There are several on eBay also check Etsy.com   Search "NAA Holsters" or "Black Widow Holsters"

Hope this helps,

Rick Jorgenson

nimrod

Has anyone tried the holsters that have a knife pouch?  I usually clip my knife on my pocket but with a gun in one pocket and a phone in the other the knife clipped on the pocket scratches one or the other.  Having a knife on/in the holster would fix this issue. 

grayelky

I have a couple of the soft suede Desert Gun Leather holsters and really like them. They also sell well in my shop.
Guns are a lot like parachutes:

"If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"

Warthog

Get one from Rick, you will love it!
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein

Canoeal

I use 2 most of the time. I have a DSL in black/ black thread for nice or dressed. I have a Sticky SMI for working in the boat shop where it might get abused... don't want epoxy/paint/varnish on my DGL...It did already get wet in the rain once...
"All it takes for evil to prevail, is for good men to do nothing."  Edmund Burke