Hey, Sandy -

Started by PaducahMichael, October-09-18 13:10

Previous topic - Next topic

PaducahMichael

Wondering if it might be possible to get a good video of "How a Mini is Made" . Would be great to see the station-by-station steps from raw material to a finished Mini! I think a lot of the folks here would really enjoy such a video. And it would be great to feature on the web site / Facebook as well.
"The world is made for people who aren't cursed with self awareness."

Warthog

That would be a cool video and one I would love to see as well. :)
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein

cfsharry

Honky Tonk Man

Silence is Golden - Duct Tape is Silver

1858Fan

A video that covered the entire process would be awesome. The CNC machining, probably some hand finishing, hand assembly, function checking. I'd LOVE to see it.

Wifey and I love doing factory tours and seeing things made - in some ways a video of the whole process would be even better.

smokeless joe

Uncle_Lee

I would like to have a pair of those... 8)
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

Honky Tonk Man

If a video might reveal any trade secrets to your competitors; you could blur out the good stuff like they do on "Naked and Afraid".
Silence is Golden - Duct Tape is Silver

Ruger

Put me in the YES PLEASE column . . .
Never Take anything Too Seriously . .Just Enough Will Do.

Talldog

I'd like to see something like that.

jennflip

Yes if you need a "star" I will volunteer,whoops.I looked in the mirror,never mind----

rustyzues

bearcatter

Every one will want their favorite mini to be the one in the video. Can you all agree to not complain if it's not? There is a little rivalry here, if you haven't noticed.... :o

Myself, I'd like to see a Guardian feature; even if was just a series of photos showing the steps.
"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."

* Guardian .32 (2) * Zastava M70 .32 (3) * Bearcat stainless (2) * SP101 .22 * Ruger SR22 (2) * S&W M&P 15-22 Sport

heyjoe

Quote from: jennflip on October-10-18 07:10
  Yes if you need a "star" I will volunteer,whoops.I looked in the mirror,never mind----

haha.....thats something i dont do anymore....look in the mirror....haha......that way i can still picture myself from 30 years ago....haha
It's too bad that our friends cant be here with us today

bearcatter

Quote from: heyjoe on October-10-18 09:10

haha.....thats something i dont do anymore....look in the mirror....haha......that way i can still picture myself from 30 years ago....haha

Thirty years ago isn't much of an improvement for me.......
"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."

* Guardian .32 (2) * Zastava M70 .32 (3) * Bearcat stainless (2) * SP101 .22 * Ruger SR22 (2) * S&W M&P 15-22 Sport

Uncle_Lee

Quote from: bearcatter on October-10-18 10:10
Quote from: heyjoe on October-10-18 09:10

Thirty years ago isn't much of an improvement for me.......

I haven't changed that much in 30 years. Once you reach a certain point it stays about the same.
The skin is a lot thinner. I can rub against something and get a half dollar size bruise.
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )