.32NAA Ammo

Started by MR_22, October-11-18 20:10

Previous topic - Next topic

MR_22

Hey, guess what I found at my local gun store today on the discount bargain ammo table! .32NAA. Whoa! I haven't seen any Corbon in this caliber for YEARS!

Does anybody have a gun that shoots these? I'm so happy to add to my ammo collection. Now if I could find a source for .25NAA...

I also bought 4 boxes of 9mm FMJ for $8 per 50-round box and 4 boxes of .38-Special FMJ for $12 per box. Just about as happy as that, since I'm stocking up on "the common calibers" now.

Uncle_Lee

That was a good find.
I have a Guardian in 32NAA but I wouldn't shoot the ammo if I had it. I just don't shoot it....
It just lays in the shoebox.
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

bearcatter

I never quite understood any need for the proprietary NAA calibers. The .25NAA is a light bulleted .32, same as the .32NAA is just a light .380. Buffalo Bore and others make hot .32 and .380 ammo that's basically the same performance in normal Guardians. Any of it is rough on the gun, and your wrist. I guess it is a case of doing it just to prove you could.
"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."

* Guardian .32 (2) * Zastava M70 .32 (3) * Bearcat stainless (2) * SP101 .22 * Ruger SR22 (2) * S&W M&P 15-22 Sport