October Soapbox is up

Started by bearcatter, October-06-18 09:10

Previous topic - Next topic

bearcatter

New merchandise. Shirts, hats, pins, patches and more. Nice prices, with an October discount for forum members.

https://northamericanarms.com/sandys-soapbox/
"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."

* Guardian .32 (2) * Zastava M70 .32 (3) * Bearcat stainless (2) * SP101 .22 * Ruger SR22 (2) * S&W M&P 15-22 Sport

glenn

Cool !   Just bought a couple hatpins for my Bright Red MAGA Hat ! ( that my Daughter brought me, from the inauguration )
(just love wearing it & pissin off the lefties )( a couple gun pins should help )

g
Proud Untermenschen of the NWO

heyjoe

what no bolo ties? i have kind of a large collection
It's too bad that our friends cant be here with us today

Warthog

No Fat boy sized shorts wither...some pins maybe? 8)
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein

smokeless joe

Very cool. I like the black T-shirt and maybe a sticker for my safe  8)

Warthog

I like the black shirt too,just none that fit my fatness.  8)
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein

smokeless joe

Quote from: Warty62 on October-07-18 01:10
I like the black shirt too,just none that fit my fatness.  8)
Just buy a bunch of stickers and paste them all over yourself  ;D

Warthog

LOL, and probably be arrested for indecent exposure. ;D ;D ;D
-Albert Einstein

RICKS PLACE

Didn't see a "fat guy' polo (XL)  shirt either.  However, as I usually wear a cap, will be ordering a NAA  cap.

bearcatter

Quote from: smokeless joe on October-07-18 03:10

Just buy a bunch of stickers and paste them all over yourself  ;D

Quote from: Warty62 on October-07-18 07:10
LOL, and probably be arrested for indecent exposure. ;D ;D ;D

Only if they were Glock stickers.......
"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."

* Guardian .32 (2) * Zastava M70 .32 (3) * Bearcat stainless (2) * SP101 .22 * Ruger SR22 (2) * S&W M&P 15-22 Sport

bearcatter

Oh, oh; I didn't look at sizes. Surely they will have XL and bigger? I have a big head too, 7 3/4 or XL. I don't see a size on the hats, I'd guess the usual velcro. No size given on stickers, patches or pins, either.

Warthog

Largest Shirt was a Large, no X-es, just Large. :(

I checked each of the sirts too as I wanted a shirt but alas, will wait for them to get the Fat Boy sizes in stock. 8)
-Albert Einstein

linux_author

i simply cannot believe that XXL wasn't put into the original apparel order - are these leftover swag?

and where are the mini/sidewinder/ranger ii pins?

:(

willie
on the Gulf of Mexico

Jessica

Hello everyone, we are happy to let you know that we do have S, M, L, XL, 2XL and also 3XL in all of our black t-shirts. In our  polos and denim shirts we have S, M, L, XL,  and 2XL. We are sorry that they weren't showing up for you on the website. They are listed there now and are ready to be shipped. Please let us know if you need anything else! Happy Monday everyone!

heyjoe

Quote from: North American Arms on October-08-18 09:10
Hello everyone, we are happy to let you know that we do have XL in all of our t-shirts, polos and denim shirts. We are sorry that they weren't showing up for you on the website. They are listed there now and are ready to be shipped. Please let us know if you need anything else! Happy Monday everyone!

you have to know your audience.....there are quite a few xxl here

bearcatter

Quote from: heyjoe on October-08-18 10:10
you have to know your audience.....there are quite a few xxl here

Big people like tiny guns, too.....XL will do me, once I decide what to order

Uncle_Lee

I vote for the XXL shirt and a XL for the cap.

How about a nice jacket with the NAA logo and a couple of inside pockets??
Something for 50 degree weather......
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

Bj

The parch and/or pins could potentially allow a somewhat endless DIY numbrr of options.

Warthog

OK, I am more of a 2XL guy but I guess that is good for the rest of you.  8)
-Albert Einstein

PaducahMichael

I really like some of the shirts - esp the black T shirt. Trouble is I'm a fat boy. I usually wear a 3x.

"The world is made for people who aren't cursed with self awareness."

Ruger

Although I appreciate that NAA has cool hats, shirts, etc., I myself NEVER wear any firearm related stuff.  I have no firearm or second amendment stuff on my car.  I do not want to offend anybody, but more than that, I do not want to attract the attention of the guy about to shoot-up the place.  Concealed to me means concealed in the crowd also.  If I have to reveal my firearm, it should be a surprise to everybody.  Most of my friends have no idea I am packing heat.  (I have never had a political sign in my yard, either; for what it is worth)
Never Take anything Too Seriously . .Just Enough Will Do.

heyjoe

Quote from: Ruger on October-09-18 06:10
Although I appreciate that NAA has cool hats, shirts, etc., I myself NEVER wear any firearm related stuff.  I have no firearm or second amendment stuff on my car.  I do not want to offend anybody, but more than that, I do not want to attract the attention of the guy about to shoot-up the place.  Concealed to me means concealed in the crowd also.  If I have to reveal my firearm, it should be a surprise to everybody.  Most of my friends have no idea I am packing heat.  (I have never had a political sign in my yard, either; for what it is worth)

i dont wear any gun related stuff either. no one knows im carrying....few people even know i have a gun......mostly the people i worked with are the only ones who know.......i've never put a political lawn sign on my yard either......when they put my name on their yard i might consider it.

Jessica

Just to reiterate in case anyone missed it! We are happy to let you know that we do have S, M, L, XL, 2XL and also 3XL in all of our black t-shirts. In our  polos  we have S, M, L, XL, and denim shirts we have S, M, L, XL,  and 2XL. We are sorry that they weren't showing up for you on the website. They are listed there now and are ready to be shipped. Please let us know if you need anything else!

heyjoe

Quote from: North American Arms on October-09-18 09:10
Just to reiterate in case anyone missed it! We are happy to let you know that we do have S, M, L, XL, 2XL and also 3XL in all of our black t-shirts. In our  polos and denim shirts we have S, M, L, XL,  and 2XL. We are sorry that they weren't showing up for you on the website. They are listed there now and are ready to be shipped. Please let us know if you need anything else!

i need an NAA Bolo Tie

Warthog

I want one of the Denim Shirts...gonna get one now too.
-Albert Einstein

bearcatter

Some of you guys are awfully hard to please...I'm surprised that no one, so far, wants NAA Speedos...

PaducahMichael

Quote from: bearcatter on October-09-18 11:10
Some of you guys are awfully hard to please...I'm surprised that no one, so far, wants NAA Speedos...

Not hard to please, Bearcatter. Just trying to be sure our manly bellies are completely covered up. For the kids, 'ya know. No, the picture isn't me. I have too much self awareness to wear that.

PaducahMichael

Quote from: North American Arms on October-09-18 09:10
Just to reiterate in case anyone missed it! We are happy to let you know that we do have S, M, L, XL, 2XL and also 3XL in all of our black t-shirts. In our  polos and denim shirts we have S, M, L, XL,  and 2XL. We are sorry that they weren't showing up for you on the website. They are listed there now and are ready to be shipped. Please let us know if you need anything else!

3X doesn't show as a choice on T shirt....I'll order as soon as it does! And before I forget again, THANKS for making these apparel items available! I've been hoping to see this for a long time.

Warthog

I called to order my 2XL Denim shirt plus a couple of those cool pin.  I am glad they went ahead and had some 2XLs made, I will wait and see if some 3XLs get made as they will be a lot more comfortable for me but the 2XL will fit butit will be a bit snug around my massive chest muscles, meaning my big fat belly. 8)
-Albert Einstein

heyjoe

i'm high maintenance but worth it!

Canoeal

Quote from: PaducahMichael on October-09-18 13:10

Not hard to please, Bearcatter. Just trying to be sure our manly bellies are completely covered up. For the kids, 'ya know.

Eww... in 3x...
"All it takes for evil to prevail, is for good men to do nothing."  Edmund Burke

Ruger

Hey . . . NORTH AMERICAN ARMS / ADMINISTRATOR . . . WELCOME to the Forum . . .no, wait . . . aren't you already here anyways?  Do you really have to go through the probationary thing?  Well, WELCOME anyways . . . .
Never Take anything Too Seriously . .Just Enough Will Do.

PaducahMichael

3X T-Shirts are now listed for sale! Yes - I ordered right away. Go get 'em fat guys! (I'm one of you, you know.)

smokeless joe

Quote from: Ruger on October-10-18 07:10
Hey . . . NORTH AMERICAN ARMS / ADMINISTRATOR . . . WELCOME to the Forum . . .no, wait . . . aren't you already here anyways?  Do you really have to go through the probationary thing?  Well, WELCOME anyways . . . .
I thought about the probation thing too but I'm sure their membership is "expedited"  ::)

Warthog

Well, I have a Denim Shirt in 2XL plus a couple of pins, one that looks like a Mini plus the one of the Logo Symbol which should look good on my winter oat.  I will wait to see if the 2XL fits me well or if I need to get a 3XL when they become available too.  Otherwise I am pretty happy with things and I also WELCOME the aAdministrator.
-Albert Einstein