Concealment Holster Solutions

Started by pennsy, October-27-18 10:10

Previous topic - Next topic

pennsy

Does anyone know if Concealment Holster Solutions is still is business?

Lobster

They still have a web site up.

bearcatter

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."

* Guardian .32 (2) * Zastava M70 .32 (3) * Bearcat stainless (2) * SP101 .22 * Ruger SR22 (2) * S&W M&P 15-22 Sport

pennsy

I may be wrong , but I don't think they are the same company?

Rick_Jorgenson

Quote from: pennsy on October-28-18 11:10
I may be wrong , but I don't think they are the same company?

That is not the same company.

The gentleman that had that URL or something close to it did some NAA Mini Holsters. (His name was John)

He was quite ill and would work when he could.  I believe he has not been active in building holsters for a couple years now.

There are many of his holsters out in the world and he had quite a following of people that wanted them.

I hope for the best and hope he is well and enjoying some retirement time.
Rick Jorgenson

pennsy

Thanks for the info. I have one of his NAA 22lr holsters from years ago. Nice work. Couldn't find him lately.

Bigbird48

Have you looked at Desertgunleather holsters? ;D

Warthog

Plastic Holsters?  Not for me, I will stick with Rick and leather ones. :)
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein

Rick_Jorgenson

Quote from: Warty62 on October-29-18 11:10
Plastic Holsters?  Not for me, I will stick with Rick and leather ones. :)

When I checked the website I saw it was all Kydex Holsters and knew it wasn't the same maker. 

The gentleman pennsy was looking for only made leather holsters and a limited list of guns he made them for.

And "Thank you" Warty for your enthusiastic support!
Rick Jorgenson

RICKS PLACE

Rick is correct on all counts.  Can't be the same maker as by the name on net.  I am looking at my "concealment holster solutions" holsters made by "John".  I think he made it some 2+ years ago. Great job. He was having health problems and something re his hand/arm, I don't remember.  He and I conversed by e-mail and he finally got my holster made.  Black leather, right hand, inside pocket holster.  It has "concealment holster solutions" stamped on the back and the numbers '2638" stamped on the front. ?? His web site stayed up for some time and he advised he was no longer able to make his products.  I carry it almost daily.  Still looks new.
I agree with Warty, no plastic holsters for me.  I am going to contact Rick for a pocket holster for my Pug. 

Warthog

Rick, of Rick's Place, how about a picture of your holster. ;)
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein

RICKS PLACE

Hey Warty, I knew some one would ask for that.  I took a photo, can't remember how to get the  photo from my old cell phone (Razor Motorola) to my computer photos to send.  It may be a week, I will keep trying, may have to wait for one of my grandkids to come over and do it for me. 

Warthog

LOL, no worries Rick, take your time. ;D
-Albert Einstein

RICKS PLACE

Hey Warty, woke up this AM and remembered how to move from cell to photos.  Getting old is not for the weak.  This is the photo of my holster made by "John" if what he called  "concealment holsters solution". It did not come thru well, but I took the photo on the "inside" of the right hand holster.  Put a little talc powder to make it stand out as best  could. At any rate here is the photo.