naa mini price check?

Started by boomer92266, December-09-18 16:12

Previous topic - Next topic

boomer92266

i was looking to get a black widow but all i can find local is a mini in 22lr. i want to buy local only so i can inspect before i buy. if i order online all local shops charge a $30 fee which has to be paid before inspection, if the gun is bad i lose $30, if ok then the $30 goes as the ffl fee and all is good but i don't want to take the chance. also all local shops have got the black widow on order with expected in store date of mid january. i found one mini for $229.00 + tax, with a a little haggling i was told best out the door price was $232.14. how is this as a price. i have only owned a black widow in the past and think i paid about $285 for it and 2 cylinders a few years ago. this mini is one cylinder in 22lr only. thanks for any help.

billmeek

Do you really want to settle for a 22LR when you were looking for the magnum framed Black Widow?

Black Widow combo with fixed sights:

https://tsswarehouse.com/shop/north-american-arms-black-widow-22-lr-22-magnum-single-action-revolver-2-barrel-stainless-finish-north-american-arms-naa-bwc/

I wouldn't worry about inspection as if there are any issues, NAA will take care of you.
Bill

I won't carry a laser device... unless it has stun, kill, and disintegrate settings.

Warthog

Get a convertible Black Widow, 22LR and 22 Magnum.

You will glad you did and it is sure to be a good one for your use. 8)
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein

Uncle_Lee

Stick it out boomer, get what you really want.
You could get the Long Rifle model so you will have a mini until you find the Black Widow you want.
Then you will have the BW with the LR for backup.

Oh Ya, WELCOME to here and here is where it is at.
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

bearcatter

I see that Gallery Of Guns has Black Widows in stock, in either caliber but no combos. I've several good dealings with them. They list your local LGSs and the final OTD price each one offers.
"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."

* Guardian .32 (2) * Zastava M70 .32 (3) * Bearcat stainless (2) * SP101 .22 * Ruger SR22 (2) * S&W M&P 15-22 Sport

Deezil

I went for one that shoots 22LR and 22MAG, happy I did.

PaPa K

Get the combo, minor upfront difference in cost and will be much more fun and versatile! As mentioned, if you have an issue after purchase NAA will take excellent care of you. I have an old original combo, sidewinder, pug and BW and not one issue.

grayelky

Tell your LGS Lipsey's has the Black Widow with the conversion cylinder in stock. They show 12 fixed sights in stock, MSRP Is $323.00, and 7 adjustable sighted models in stock w/MSRP of $347.00. 😊

If they don't buy from Lipsey's let me know and I'll find you another company that does.
Guns are a lot like parachutes:

"If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"