Magazine pouch for Guardians?

Started by bearcatter, October-27-18 14:10

Previous topic - Next topic

bearcatter

Looking for one that holds one mag and goes on belt. I might consider a double pouch. Nylon is my preferred material. I see loads of mag pouches online, but none specify the Guardian, and I don't want the try it and return it song and dance. My Guardian is a .32, but one that fits .380 would probably fit well enough. The 32 mags are basically 3 1/4" by 1 1/4" by a half inch thick.

I originally thought I'd just drop them in a pocket, but they'd collect lint and maybe get dinged up. Any suggestions are welcome.
"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."

* Guardian .32 (2) * Zastava M70 .32 (3) * Bearcat stainless (2) * SP101 .22 * Ruger SR22 (2) * S&W M&P 15-22 Sport

billmeek

Bill

I won't carry a laser device... unless it has stun, kill, and disintegrate settings.

bearcatter

Thanks for that! It must be a fairly recent addition. I'm goung to check out some generic knife pouches at local places, but I'll put that on the list.
"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."

* Guardian .32 (2) * Zastava M70 .32 (3) * Bearcat stainless (2) * SP101 .22 * Ruger SR22 (2) * S&W M&P 15-22 Sport

RogueTS1

If you prefer nylon I have one, I believe made by Uncle Mike's. It has a belt loop and ties closed tightly with velcro. I have used it quite a bit in the past for holding my Colt .380 magazines. They fit snugly and do not rattle around any. Works rather well in my opinion. I now use an open top leather pouch with a snap close belt loop instead (do not know the maker.)

I can take a look at it later tonight for you and get some details on it.
Wounds of the flesh a surgeon's skill may heal but wounded honour is only cured with steel.

bearcatter

I have a winner!

I found some of these pouches in my knife box. I bought them at a flea market several years ago for a folding knife that turned out to not fit. They do fit my Guardian 32 mags perfectly. I thought they'd be too short until I actually tried them. The base plate is just above the opening, easy to grab.

Honky Tonk Man

The best part is it looks like a knife if spotted. 
Silence is Golden - Duct Tape is Silver

bearcatter

So small they'd be hard to spot, anyway. Mine have had the writing Sharpied out, since the knife I thought they'd fit wasn't a Schrade. I feel dumb that I already had my answer, but at least I finally tried them for the heck of it. I don't know if Schrade still makes the Tough Chip tool.